lvl 19 twink class

ok just asking you guys do you think it fair that shammys and druids get travel from. i think it's kinda unfair but of course that's just me:confused

zaraydora said:
ok just asking you guys do you think it fair that shammys and druids get travel from. i think it's kinda unfair but of course that's just me:confused

There is always the question of "Is it fair?", but I think that it is just something that we, in the 19 twink bracket, are going to have to deal with and offense will have to base play style around defeating these FCs.

"Is it fair" for rogues no, and pallys, but we need to get used to it, its not going away.

Ya, almost every class of twink wants a new ability for their class, but if Blizzard went and started handing out blink to mages, poisons to rogues, and other abilities that each class could possibly want, the whole game play on 19s would change drastically. Not saying that the game play didn't change with 3.2 updated abilities for druids/shamans/hunters, just it would change the game a whole lot more if Blizzard started giving each class a new ability.

Infuze said:
Ya, almost every class of twink wants a new ability for their class, but if Blizzard went and started handing out blink to mages, poisons to rogues, and other abilities that each class could possibly want, the whole game play on 19s would change drastically. Not saying that the game play didn't change with 3.2 updated abilities for druids/shamans/hunters, just it would change the game a whole lot more if Blizzard started giving each class a new ability.

all i want blizzard to do is take one look at 19bg's, even non-twink bg's, and see that shamans and druids (and hunters) are running wild, and most classes have little or nothing to slow/snare them. While i know their goal is to get players to 80 as fast as possible, they shot themselves in the foot by offering us xp turn offs, but horribly fucking up low level pvp balance. Now the bg's i play in (when the queue pops) is 4 shamans, 4 druids, and 2 random other classes. Idk - i just want them to take a look at the balance of classes at all levels.

zaraydora said:
well hunter aren't that bad once u hit them that slows them down

well with the throwing weapon nerf, hunters can aspect swap from hawk to cheetah and back before i can throw at them. I'm usually slowed anyway so meleeing them isnt an option. The end game changes that blizz is implementing, while it may be good for 80 balance, is NOT good for low level balance.

Omgimarogue said:
all i want blizzard to do is take one look at 19bg's, even non-twink bg's, and see that shamans and druids (and hunters) are running wild, and most classes have little or nothing to slow/snare them. While i know their goal is to get players to 80 as fast as possible, they shot themselves in the foot by offering us xp turn offs, but horribly fucking up low level pvp balance. Now the bg's i play in (when the queue pops) is 4 shamans, 4 druids, and 2 random other classes. Idk - i just want them to take a look at the balance of classes at all levels.

I totally agree with what you are saying, I always get in bg's against druid/shaman teams and it really annoys when they all can heal and go 40% faster than everyone else. I know that there is an imbalance with speed and slows between the classes and agree that Blizzard should take a look at it and assess the problems. For now, I know that Blizzard has a lot to look at with what 3.2 has created, and I honestly think they should solve the high que time problem first before trying to balance 19 pvp between classes.

zaraydora said:
well do u think that blizz well do some thing that well help rogues and pally?

Nobody can really know for sure if they are going to do something for any class unless Blizzard releases something stating that they are. But for now, I think that they probably will, it is just a matter of time when they will do it.

Infuze said:
Nobody can really know for sure if they are going to do something for any class unless Blizzard releases something stating that they are. But for now, I think that they probably will, it is just a matter of time when they will do it.

will i hope so i really like my rogue but since this new patch i' m starting to hate my rogue and liking my priest which i use two hat

zaraydora said:
will i hope so i really like my rogue but since this new patch i' m starting to hate my rogue and liking my priest which i use two hat

Nothing's wrong with playing a priest instead of a rogue :) Healers are always very nice in any BG

Most hunters dont even know what they are doing...

I play a shaman, and i love it ;), not only does it help me, it also helps my teammates ALOT. I play a hybrid shaman, the fact that i can flee with ease, get range to heal etc etc helps me alot, i can also get away with flag easier, i can get range to heal my mates, i can stay alive longer as a healer.

But, its pretty unfair, since the poor rogues dont stand a chance, and the bad hunters have become even worse

Touye said:
Most hunters dont even know what they are doing...

I play a shaman, and i love it ;), not only does it help me, it also helps my teammates ALOT. I play a hybrid shaman, the fact that i can flee with ease, get range to heal etc etc helps me alot, i can also get away with flag easier, i can get range to heal my mates, i can stay alive longer as a healer.

But, its pretty unfair, since the poor rogues dont stand a chance, and the bad hunters have become even worse

Ya, I think shamans are very effective to a team, but a whole team of druids/shamans is a bit much in some PuGs or whatever I get into/go against. Rogues do need a change, eventhough I don't know exactly what yet.

Also, those hunters that keep on aspect of the dazed crack me up.

zaraydora said:
when i face a hunter in WSG they walk back words when i come to them why don't they kite?

You're obviously not facing a good hunter if they are walking backwards :)

Users who are viewing this thread