Lvl 19 Prot Pala Any Good?

Chralz

Legend
Title sayd it all. Are they any good?

AkAPatriot said:
What's up with everyone writing "Loltenchars"?

Never understood it. (lul)

:)

You need ten characters to send a message. A message like "Yes." will not suffice, so they just add random lettering just for the message to post.

Prot paladins are worth trying. They make good FCs, and avenger's shield can help with them healers.

Prot paladin as FC? why does evrybody say that? i like doin more some offensive dmg as a prot so i can use Holy power on Word of glory for some instant heals, rather then going retri where i have to use my holy power on Templar's verdict

Securehealth said:
Prot paladin as FC? why does evrybody say that? i like doin more some offensive dmg as a prot so i can use Holy power on Word of glory for some instant heals, rather then going retri where i have to use my holy power on Templar's verdict

Well, extra stam, possible free WoGs, avenger's shield is a blessing for healers on the offensive, and the wondrous migitation.

notoriousthf said:
Well, extra stam, possible free WoGs, avenger's shield is a blessing for healers on the offensive, and the wondrous migitation.

yh your right but the extra hit and the AP from Vengeance ability makes a nice offense to ^^

i only finish off with 2 exo's when their at 500hp; stun and 2x exorcism = win :p (most of the times ^^)

if i was going offensive pally id grab full str gear, get a few sp chants, 22 int to weap, and just exo spam everybody.

Time your stun, bombs and shields right and you can lock down a healer. Thats what a prot paladin should be doing on O. But yes go with a ret build when you go O. I enjoy it.

ive not really had the chance to use my prot palla retail because of the slow bg pops and ive been too busy to stick around and wait for que, but all in all i would say rolling ret paladin is a pretty fucking awesome thing to do. if you gear for hit cap and str your a garenteed win and even if your not doing to great in prot because of the amount of hunters, i just go respec prot and go to town on that bg, i dont know if ret got nerfed 4.0.3 but 4.0.1 i 1 shotted a priest with a bubble up zerk templar crit, around 1.8k when i saw it however i just slammed my head on the keyboard and rolled prot because ret got boringly op. as long as you keep your judgements up as ret / prot you have a good chance of beating kiters.

Prot is one of the only classes that can wi 1v1 vs hunters. That should tell you how good they are.

Is that a troll?

Pally

Prot

Good

Level 19

In the same sentence, I think you get the answer.

bankbeauty said:
Is that a troll?

Pally

Prot

Good

Level 19

In the same sentence, I think you get the answer.

there actually were only Prot and Good in the sentance ^^

Users who are viewing this thread