Lvl 19 DPS hunter

Aigel

Legend
Hey, I've been working on making this 19 twink hunter and I was wondering if you guys could help me. I want to make him a completely dps, that means all enchants, gear and everything should be the best gear for making his dps better. Not any stamina or anything just the best DAMAGING gear. Thanks.

Here the link to him: The World of Warcraft Armory - Bonet @ Alonsus - Profile

Aigel said:
Hey, I've been working on making this 19 twink hunter and I was wondering if you guys could help me. I want to make him a completely dps, that means all enchants, gear and everything should be the best gear for making his dps better. Not any stamina or anything just the best DAMAGING gear. Thanks.

Here the link to him: The World of Warcraft Armory - Bonet @ Alonsus - Profile

Do you have XP turned off and are you in the Blackout battlegroup? (blackout is the EU battlegroup right?)

Ehm.. I dont really have any idea of those battlegroup things.. But yea, my xp is turned off ;D

After checking Armory then I found out, Cruelty / Crueldad, is my battlegroup thingy.. Whatever that is :p

In addition to what you have equipped:

BoA shoulders (I prefer beastmaster, you can use hit potions to cap).

BoA chest (also, use +4 stats enchant

Wrangler's wristbands of power/falcon with 7int enchant

Lavishly jeweled ring instead of protector's band

scouting boots of power with 7agi enchant

scouting gloves of the falcon with 15 agi enchant

+3 agi enchant on your cloak

Smelting Pants (tossup, really. Do you want 9ap and a little bit of crit, or just more crit. Get both anyway).

2x BoA haste trinket

Have a go with that and see what it does for you. Since you don't have engineering, you can't get the other goggles, but that's fine.

Aigel said:
But why does it matter?

when you turn XP- off you no longer can play with the XP-on players but instead play with other players that have also turned XP-off. Most people like to leave XP-on and most people that turned XP-off went to a battlegroup to play with other XP-off players. Have you played in any WSG battles with your XP-off yet?

No, and I know that, but I dont see what it has to do with the main topic of my thread?

Thanks for the reply - but does the smelting pants add more damage in the long run? Cause it just gives crit rating and no agility or strength or something that really add to the damage per second?

What gives the most dps, Agility or Attack Power? Or how much is needed by both of them to give me 1 dps?

Well right now if you get pure AP gear you will have more DPS but having agility you get more Crit chance (also more armor but not that much). IE: Wrangler's Wristbandsof power give +10 Attack power but Forest Leather Bracers give +5 agility. here are the differences:

+5 agility= 5 attack power 11 armor .5% crit

10 attack power = 1.4 Dps increase.

(Used Chardev to get this info)

Aigel said:
No, and I know that, but I dont see what it has to do with the main topic of my thread?

Because you don't do any DPS waiting in a bg queue 24/7 :(

BLACKOUT EU is the only EU battlegroup where 19 xp locked wsg is popping, so if you want to do any DPS at all you'll have to transfer your twink to a blackout realm OR wait until cata ships and blizzard merge all the EU battlegroups into one.

After XP locking was introduced we all transferred our twinks / rerolled new twinks on blackout realms.

well, I dueled a hunter last night on my druid and his burst damage was insane. He could get through 1k hp in a few seconds. His name was stingclip, if you wanna search his armory.

Okay thanks for all the tips - I just wanted the most DPS as possible and I'll get that through AP I see ;D

And yea I'll just wait untill Cata comes out because my twink isn't done yet and I don't have any mains on Blackout battlegroup realms

highest dps is worthless when you aren't hit caped. make sure you have 11 hit rating before you start sacrificing all other stats. also, if you are waiting to cataclysm grab as many quest rewards as you can, you never know how stuff is going to change and what might not be available anymore after they release. i wouldnt bother with enchants yet either because the best in slot gear could change and you will have wasted your money.

Users who are viewing this thread