lvl 15 random farmer

Grimaldo

Legend
Well as the guild Im in starting to take in more and more rerolls were noticing alot more people need to farm lfg. me and a few of the people thought it would be a good idea to lvl a alt (My banker personally) to 15 and turn off exp. Whats the best possible gear for a lvl 15 rogue? if someone could make a chardev or something I know there use to be twinks that played at lvl 15. If I were able to twink a lvl 15 rogue in your opinion should I be able to solo the Boss in rfc?

Really you dont need to twink a char at 15, on my lvling warrior i could do RFC in under 10 minutes easy, just make sure you tell the people lvling to STOP and turn off xp at 15 and just run RFC.

Also i would suggest making a tank class for quicker queues

We chose rogue cause you could litterally stealth right to the boss for a quick instance, 3 mins was the average for when we were using a 19 rogue

The one thing you'll need is the +stealth cloak enchant.

Ask in the Alternative twinking forum.

I soloed RFC 5 or 10 times on my half twinked, level 18 spacegoat sham, its doable with any class with the right enchants

though paly/sham/rogue would probably be easiest

Grimaldo said:
We chose rogue cause you could litterally stealth right to the boss for a quick instance, 3 mins was the average for when we were using a 19 rogue
was it me ? i did like 20 runs in 10 mins

Well rogue is good only if the people lvling can que as tank or healer, otherwise the que will be long

Users who are viewing this thread