Lvl 10 v.s Lvl 19 Twink Rogue

CIHC

That One OG
Who Would Win... We'll I have put together a chardev to show a pretty straight forward alli vs horde 1v1

Introducing, Demetori if 3.2 came out and if I have a billion more gold.

Lol Isn't my avatar stupid, click me.

55.59% crit, which would mean about 60% dodge :3

Well, what do you think gentlemen and ladies, who would win?

I personally think the level ten will... Even if I take off +7 stam to boots and replace it with +5 hit rating, thus making all of my attacks almost NEVER miss. The 19 would be limited to dodging, every, single, attack...

I could see a level 10 getting Garrotte and throw-kited pretty easily.

Hm, so could I, but not many people do that when I run around aimlessly in bg... Must be pretty smart to do that ;)

60% isn't really as amazing as you might think. You dodge 6/10 attacks and rogues usually hit 100-200. I had a dodge twink, was nerfed shortly after I was done with it. Dropped the dodge from 85% down to 60% something and 60% is really not as amazing as you might think. With over 80% you could 'tank' 3 rogue twinks at the same time, not that your damage could take them all out though.

Really think the 19 rogue will win.

whats the point with all that dodge if you cant dodge from back? ;)

Come to Bronzebeard and I'll show you what I do with level 10 rogues...

The 19 would get the first attack therefore the 19 would win.

The 19 would always win, if they were of equal skill. Level 10s have been jokes ever since the big dodge nerfs.

Boglund said:
60% isn't really as amazing as you might think. You dodge 6/10 attacks and rogues usually hit 100-200. I had a dodge twink, was nerfed shortly after I was done with it. Dropped the dodge from 85% down to 60% something and 60% is really not as amazing as you might think. With over 80% you could 'tank' 3 rogue twinks at the same time, not that your damage could take them all out though.

Really think the 19 rogue will win.

Don't forget about the dodge diminishing returns.

The 19 rogue would win every single time.

the 10-rogue even with dodge nerfs still had some good scaling on stats. IMO what killed the 10-rogue was patch 3.1. i had a 10 rogue when she lost:

8 agi to head

12 agi to legs from NC kit

12 agi on lucky fishing boots

it really lowered the dodge, crit/AP alot. plus the stam loss was also huge. overall my damage was lower and damage received was greater/quicker.

looking at your 10 and after 3.1, i had these different items

fishing hat

feral cloak of the monkey 1 agi/1 stam w/+3 agi ench

chest of the monkey 2 agi/2 stam w/+4 to stats ench

bracers of the monkey 1 agi/1 stam w/+9 stam ench

hunting gloves 2 agi/1 stam w/+15 agi ench

belt of the monkey 2 agi/1 stam

wingblade w/ LS ench

blade of cunning +2 agi w/+15 agi ench

quel'thalas recurve +1 agi bow

same boots, but w/+7 agi ench

overall she felt totally gimped after 3.1.....too weak, i relooked at sub 19 gear, and she is now a 13 twink. azzi-mannoroth

IMO, the only real OP 10 twink is a hunter

I think the answer is to just get better at your 10 rogue. At least in Rampage, a lot of the 19 rogues are decent, but generally dont know wtf theyre doing (other than SS spam).

shanker said:
the 10-rogue even with dodge nerfs still had some good scaling on stats. IMO what killed the 10-rogue was patch 3.1. i had a 10 rogue when she lost:

8 agi to head

12 agi to legs from NC kit

12 agi on lucky fishing boots

it really lowered the dodge, crit/AP alot. plus the stam loss was also huge. overall my damage was lower and damage received was greater/quicker.

looking at your 10 and after 3.1, i had these different items

fishing hat

feral cloak of the monkey 1 agi/1 stam w/+3 agi ench

chest of the monkey 2 agi/2 stam w/+4 to stats ench

bracers of the monkey 1 agi/1 stam w/+9 stam ench

hunting gloves 2 agi/1 stam w/+15 agi ench

belt of the monkey 2 agi/1 stam

wingblade w/ LS ench

blade of cunning +2 agi w/+15 agi ench

quel'thalas recurve +1 agi bow

same boots, but w/+7 agi ench

overall she felt totally gimped after 3.1.....too weak, i relooked at sub 19 gear, and she is now a 13 twink. azzi-mannoroth

IMO, the only real OP 10 twink is a hunter

Anychance you could link me your armory? Would love to look at a lvl 13 twink, been a while since I saw one.

NVm, didn't understand the "azzi-mannoroth" first.

Users who are viewing this thread