lvl 10 rogue

hi i have a question about lvl 10 rogues.

is only a agi/agi/agi (wep1/wep2/gloves) setup viable, or is a LS/agi/haste setup possible?

plx give me any hints on weapon and glove chants...thx

Agility/Agility/Agility is a very, very good setup. It is what Demetori, Castrohpy and I use in Preteen Dream Team. You "Could" run with Life-stealing in the mainhand, but it would be a complete waste imho.

I have a pair of gloves with 10 haste on them, and it IS nice - drops Wingblade down to a 1.75 second swing timer instead of 2.2 second. But remember that 15 agility is giving you like 5.8% crit and like 5.6% dodge....So is it really worth it? Since I got my Gloves of the Moon with 15 agi, I much prefer it over 10 haste.

So basically, 15 agi on both weapons, and 15 agility on gloves (but grab a pair with 10 haste, you might like it more.)

Yup that's the way to go, I agree and I also got pair of gloves with haste too. Been playing around with my boots, Im carrying 4 pairs in my bag. +7 sta,+7 agi, speed, and hit.

Spooksters said:
Agility/Agility/Agility is a very, very good setup. It is what Demetori, Castrohpy and I use in Preteen Dream Team. You "Could" run with Life-stealing in the mainhand, but it would be a complete waste imho.

I have a pair of gloves with 10 haste on them, and it IS nice - drops Wingblade down to a 1.75 second swing timer instead of 2.2 second. But remember that 15 agility is giving you like 5.8% crit and like 5.6% dodge....So is it really worth it? Since I got my Gloves of the Moon with 15 agi, I much prefer it over 10 haste.

So basically, 15 agi on both weapons, and 15 agility on gloves (but grab a pair with 10 haste, you might like it more.)

Is it still 5% after the 3.2 nerf?

Actually before 3.2 it was up around 6 - 8 %, never really checked ;)

Looks like blizzard likes lowbies more than 19 twinks :3

canihascookie said:
Actually before 3.2 it was up around 6 - 8 %, never really checked ;)

Looks like blizzard likes lowbies more than 19 twinks :3

I think the point of level 10's is stats scale well on a rogue go all out agility, obviously retaining some stamina.

Yea, the main points of lowbie twinking are

Advantages against game mechanics

and

Having fun

I rock agi/agi/haste, haste gives a better overall DPS increase, at least according to chardev.

Ramune said:
I rock agi/agi/haste, haste gives a better overall DPS increase, at least according to chardev.

Is that with the crit increase from 15 agi taken to consideration? Also you get more survivability with the dodge increase. I would rock 15 agi all day.

Yeah, it really depends on the situation, the 5% dodge and 5% crit is amazing, but the haste is good too. If i am not being focused, i'd be tempted to rock the haste - but 5% dodge is just so nice against melee

I want to try dual fierys.. one on wingblade one on balanced heartseeker.. any idea if it would work?

wingblade seems to be THE MH for a dual agi setup.

[item]Hammer of Orgrimmar[/item] seems to be viable as a proc chant MH but lifestealing would be far superior coz u need to gain some defensive back that agi/agi offers. saying this, i also think that LS/agi is the better setup.

swap WB/agi to OH when using a proc chant MH imo.

but there is more that makes procs a lil pointless in most situations. fighting mail it is a nice unmitigated dmg, but pallys will just heal and laugh about "no interrupt" and warrys hamstring kite you + overpower the sht out of you.

so in general it is only viable when dpsing mail while you are not on your own. wasting wingblade for that is not viable imo.

the LS/agi/haste setup seems viable for that, coz you will be target most of the time..."kill that lvl 10 nub first" will come to a lot of peoples minds.

God damn it Spook, I want to go on my level 10 right now and get the quest rewards soooooo baddd :( But my CPU is broken... damit ;(

So.. I was thinking WB/BOA dagger with fiery.. and then another BoA dagger with maybe crusader or agility..bad idea?

[item]Hammer of Orgrimmar[/item] -> 60/2,9=20,69 -> 6/20,69=0,29

[item]Wingblade[/item] -> 60/2,2=27,27 -> 6/27,27=0,22

[item]Balanced Heartseeker[/item] -> 60/1,7=35,29 -> 6/35,29=0,17

chances to proc LS/fiery.

heartseeker is 10dps/1agi/4ap.

talonstrike is 12,2dps/3agi.

Users who are viewing this thread