lvl 10 of the Horde

Necro bump ftw! and isnt level 10 to high for this part of the forum? :D just sayin'.

back on topic though... This thread is over 2 years old and its way harder now^^ but i still think that this should be moved to the 10-14 forum :)

xFeat said:
I wouldn't say running a bot to kill your alt for hours on end is well earned...

Nevertheless grats.

Or just have character you intent to kill on the graveyard, use autohotkey to spam the resurrect/release corpse macro and you will be getting one kill every 2-3 seconds easily

That's like 3600 kills per hour, so it must've taken him about 30+ hours total

When you res at spirit healer, you take a 45 second debuff that doesnt let anybody get honor when you die.

Augerecasa said:
When you res at spirit healer, you take a 45 second debuff that doesnt let anybody get honor when you die.

You don't res by spirit healer. That would even be impossible to do via a simple WoW macro. You go to the graveyard so you don't have to walk to your corpse, eg. can use following macro with a key broadcasting software to resurrect/release spirit while you're killing those your toons repeatedly.

/script RetrieveCorpse();

/script RepopMe();

you can ress via spirit healer with macro :D but the 45 sec debuff holds ya down pretty much. :/ but hey 45 sec is better than 2 min :p but it is still a necro-bumb and this thread should be moved to the level 10-14 forum. or even better be locked... it contains A LOT of outdated info and it can be hard for some1 new to see what is outdated and what is not... just sayin' :D

As I said, I did all the farming at level 5 or below, and this isn't a guide thread. It's not supposed to contain any info, outdated or current.

Also, it's true that it's harder now. But not impossible. I'm getting the Bloodthirsty title (250k) on a new character.

You're only forced to deal with the 45 second honorless target debuff using the old method. Not my new one though.

CIHC said:
Something Ironic

Level Tens usually gain more honor than the 19's in WSG, if they stick on O and are with the group thats running in turtles ;)

yeah my 10 has almost 25K from wsg and AB, but farming kills for title takes forever that way.

i know it isnt impossible^^ im working on it atm on my rogue^^ 1000 atm but just fixed the auto rez at spirithealer macro. so now i just have to get my 5 farming accounts from undead starting zone to elvynn xD /elwynn is where my GY im using is :D

Nice.

I also noticed Blizz changed the starting position after you release your corpse and arrive at the GY. They put you just out of range of the spirit healer, so you have to move to rez. :) They're on to us.

im wondering if this will also work on a level 70? and if you can give me some good locations/programs to use.

Thanks Light

You need to have level apropriate accounts to farm so those you kill need to be "green" to you. so they cant be level 5 ^^ they probebly need to be atleast 65 i belive^^ or maybe even higher.

Eurys said:
Meh, why wait. Got to 99,999 at level 5, hit 10, joined a wsg, and ??? profit.

titlejq.jpg

shoulda stayed at 10, :'(

Users who are viewing this thread