lvl 10 guild

i feel like i can get more replies here..

So yeah, it used to just be me, but now I see more lvl 10s so I am throwing this out there.. basically we arent going to be in the gulch much, no we probably are not going to premade (trust me its impossible) but the benefits are with a solid groups of 10 we can do arenas with each other. Lvl 10 arenas are a whole lot of fun because its like an accelerated version of lvl 10. And by that I mean haste druids/mages are really really fast and the heals are equal to the damage given out my lvl 10 rogues who have 50% dodge etc.. so basically RvR duels are similiar to what they were in prebc. blah blah. I will see how much interest I get before pursuing this further.

Couple of things: No drama, this is for fun, if you have a huge ego dont even bother.

2) Ill do runs for you sometimes but I cant be on all the time so you have to help yourselves with DKs.. etc

3) I am not going to fully fund you unless I know you beforehand and want to play with you. This is an opportunity to have fun, not to get a twink in Ruin.

That being said if I know you well and you plan on being fairly active get at me. Lvl 10 twinks are actually fairly time consuming in terms of getting chants/skinning/gear etc and they can be somewhat expensive to farm some of the items etc so you have to be serious about finishing.

so ya get at me

ye i might be intrested im doing my first 10 twink atm ;D. A huntard. But got abit depressed when i saw that 10s can not compete with 19 anymore ;/ well this is most for fun i didnt know 10s did that bad.

But also wondring if a lvl 10 warrior with max Armor/stam gear can be a good FC :D someone told me he was possible to get around 65-70% reduced physical physikal damage

Users who are viewing this thread