lvl 1 worgen possible!

hello i just got my lvl 1 worgen to SW and lvl capped its possible!

Can you post a SS? I know there's a new way to get out of start zone I'd just love to see it =) PS I was in a WSG with you today!! I'm Kråtos that resto druid that just pretty much followed you around and healed you anytime horde came lol

19 warrior adeus said:
hello i just got my lvl 1 worgen to SW and lvl capped its possible!

Can someone tell me what is the point of a post like this with no details? Why even waste time writing it?

Level one worgen, it's not worth it, honestly. I'm taking mine to level five to go back to the starting zone, and get over the top awesome gear.

well everyone should know how to do it the video is the first thing u see on TI , the whole point of it is u can have a human druid!!!!!! "humandruidz" i think its cool some people might and some might not, the video gave all the details what more should i give? once u get out have a warlock summon u sent 10g to him and get xp lock

P.S how do i post pics?

dude i wanted a human druid :p and besides taking ur names is what i do best :D

to answer the other question yes tht video will tell u how to get out of the worgen starting area after u do that have a warlock summon u so a mailbox grab 10g and go along the canals on SW i found out if u go inside any of the districts you WILL GET XP i almost lvled my lvl 1 so plz becareful overall i was about 100xp away from lvling and i am enjoying my lvl 1 HUMAN druid :D

I did this too! only thing is you cant get into bg's and randoms, mabye randoms, video said u could enter one but not the other just dont remember

For the :Horde:

P.S Adues u traitor going to ally! :O although it was fun watching my rend ticks take u out :) (badax was the warrior in the bg)

I would not spend time doing this because I don't want to risk a ban on my account or Blizzard might just reverse it when they hot fix it.

Users who are viewing this thread