lvl 1 twinks

:D:D:D:DI was wondering if there were any websites like twinkinfo but for lvl 1 twinks only if not i was wondering if theres any tips to em like higher item gear buffs etc:D:D:D

stacking SP isn't good though, since it doesn't scale well at lvl 1 :/

Im not stacking Sp, I got the BoA cloth chest (1sp), got some BoA shoulders (1sp), I have 29 on the weapon (1sp), I have 16 sp to hands, 9 strength to bracers, 7 stam to boots, BoA SP trinks (1sp). Thats a total of...49 SP and my BoA mace has a top end damage of 21. I also get more SP/AP/STAM from Fish Feast, so ya, I actually know my lvl 1 twink could beat ne1 else's lvl 1 twink :\.

Yes you can post strategies such as "turn on autoattack for best effect" because most people with level 1 twinks haven't gotten that far yet.

Ctrlaltwin said:
Im not stacking Sp, I got the BoA cloth chest (1sp), got some BoA shoulders (1sp), I have 29 on the weapon (1sp), I have 16 sp to hands, 9 strength to bracers, 7 stam to boots, BoA SP trinks (1sp). Thats a total of...49 SP and my BoA mace has a top end damage of 21. I also get more SP/AP/STAM from Fish Feast, so ya, I actually know my lvl 1 twink could beat ne1 else's lvl 1 twink :\.

Beating people with Fish Feast is pro. Im jealous of your skills there

im not using any buffs besides rumsey cuz i alrdy have 500hp un buffed un my rogue and i beat 20s all the time i was wondering if there were like secrits cuz i just found out about the dress chest thats item lvl 60 and can get 10 plus stats

quickshotz71 said:
im not using any buffs besides rumsey cuz i alrdy have 500hp un buffed un my rogue and i beat 20s all the time i was wondering if there were like secrits cuz i just found out about the dress chest thats item lvl 60 and can get 10 plus stats

Formal Dangui CANNOT be enchanted with 10 stats nor any other WotLK enchant. However, you can enchant it with 6 stats/150hp and then on top of that slap a greater rune of warden which is OP.

EDIT: PM me if there's anything you want to know about lvl 1 twinks. Should be something I can help you with;)

Hamcake said:
Yes you can post strategies such as "turn on autoattack for best effect" because most people with level 1 twinks haven't gotten that far yet.

I'm sorry, but thats auctually kinda funny, and a bit true.

Xposure said:
can you have a greater rune of warding AND a TBC enchant on it? :O

You can have crusader and blade sharpen enchant on @ the same time?

This is the same as that, besides that you don't sharpen your robe;)

Users who are viewing this thread