Lvl 1 quests?

Aigel

Legend
Okay here's the thing - I want more achievement points, I only got 200 on my lvl 1 twink atm but I was wondering how many points I can get through questing? So how many quests are there for lvl 1s and do you have a list of them? Thanks

P.S. Does the holiday/event quests count as quests done too? And if you do them twice, does they count as 2 daily quests? Thanks

if you do all the starting quests and the holiday quests for 1 year you get 196 done

if you do all the holiday dailies for 1 year you get 195

if the holiday quest has a yellow exclamation it counts as a normal quest, once it turns blue it counts as a daily

Ohh cool - so technically we can keep doing the holiday quests once before they turn into daily quests and we will get loremaster at the end?

Aigel said:
Ohh cool - so technically we can keep doing the holiday quests once before they turn into daily quests and we will get loremaster at the end?

Technically you'd end up with The Seeker, not Loremaster.

Also it would take over 30 years.

you would do the seeker in theory ... but really not

loremaster is unique quests ... and repeatables don't count

so, i was wondering, when Cataclysm comes out, will the starting zones get new quests that we can do that will add to our quests completed?

also, OnE, since i cant xfer my lvl 1 twink, was thinkin about starting a new one. got an idea for a priest/mage. how big is ur lvl1 twink guild?

Users who are viewing this thread