lv 29 Cat, Bear and Resto druid

Krosa

OG
I'm making a resto druid (called Krosa) on sporeggar which is where all my mains are then transfering him to cruelty becaue it appears to be at least slightly active. I've twinked to 19 with quite reasonable success before but this would be both my first twink project since the patch that changed everything and the first lv 29 twink I ever did.

Anyways any comments even if just on one build would be great, I have 1 for bear form flag running/irritating the hell out of people, 1 for cat form rogue imitation and 1 for healing/balance.

Talents for all 3 builds: (things in brackets explain why I took something)

Restoration:

3/3 Nature's Focus

2/2 Improved Mark of the Wild

5/5 Naturalist (useful in all 3 roles)

1/1 Omen of Clarity (also useful in all 3 roles)

Feral Combat:

5/5 Ferocity

2/2 Savage Fury

2/3 Feral Instinct (my main is a lv 80 rogue so hopefully with a bit of practice that will be all the buff to stealth I need)

Also major Glyph of Claw, so hopefully I can spam Claw at 35 energy in cat form till I get an Omen of Clarity proc at which point I get a free Shred :)

That's all theory crafting though lol.

Anyway, builds:

Cat Form

Head: [ITEM]Pathfinder hat[/ITEM] (of Stamina - 14 stamina)

Neck: [ITEM] Tumultuous Necklace[/ITEM] (Of the Bandit-5 stam 5 agi 11ap)

Shoulders: [ITEM]Cloaked Shoulderpads[/ITEM](Of the Bandit-5stam 5agi 10ap)

Cape: [ITEM]Tigerstrike Mantle[/ITEM] w/+3 agility

Chest: [ITEM]Raptor Hunter Tunic[/ITEM] w/+6 stats

Bracer's: [ITEM]Barbaric Bracers[/ITEM] w/+9stamina

Gloves: [ITEM]Vigorous Handguards[/ITEM](of the Bandit-7stam 7 agi 15ap) w/+15 agility

Belt: [ITEM]highlanders leather girdle[/ITEM]

Legs: [ITEM]Triprunners Dungaree's[/ITEM]

Feet: [ITEM]Highlanders leather boots[/ITEM] w/run speed

Trinket 1: [ITEM]Arena Grandmaster[/ITEM]

Trinket 2: [ITEM]Insignia of the Alliance[/ITEM] (yes it's going to be a nelf)

Ring 1:[ITEM]Protectors Band[/ITEM]

Ring 2:[ITEM]Deadmans hand[/ITEM]

Weapon: [ITEM]Repurposed Lava Dredger[/ITEM] w/+25agility

Bear Form:

Head: [ITEM]Pathfinder Hat[/ITEM] (of Stamina)

Neck: [ITEM] Tumultuous necklace[/ITEM] (of stamina-11stamina)

Shoulders: [ITEM]Watchman pauldrons[/ITEM]

Cape: [ITEM]Tigerstike Mantle[/ITEM]w/+3agi

Chest: [ITEM]Raptor Hunter Tunic[/ITEM] w/+6 stats

Bracer's:[ITEM] Barbaric Bracers[/ITEM] w/+9 stamina

Gloves: [ITEM]Vigorous Handguards [/ITEM](of the monkey-9stamina 9agility) w/+15 stamina

Belt: [ITEM]Ghostwalker belt[/ITEM] (of the monkey r- 7stam 7 agi

Legs: [ITEM]Panther Hunter Leggings[/ITEM]

Feet: [ITEM]Highlander's Leather Boots[/ITEM] w/ Run speed

Trinket 2:[ITEM]Insignia of the Alliance[/ITEM]

Ring 1: [ITEM]Deadman's Hand[/ITEM]

Ring 2: [ITEM]Talvash's Gold Ring[/ITEM]

Weapon: [ITEM]Repurposed Lava Dredger[/ITEM] w/+25 agility

Healing:

Head: [ITEM]Whisperwind Headress[/ITEM]

Neck: [ITEM] Tumultuous Necklace[/ITEM] (of the sorcerer)

Shoulders: [ITEM]Lasting Feral Heart Shoulders[/ITEM]

Cape: [ITEM]Caretaker's cloak[/ITEM] +70 armour

Chest: [ITEM]Robe of Arugal[/ITEM] w/+4 stats

Bracer's: [ITEM]Emissary Cuffs[/ITEM] (of the eagle) +15 SP

Gloves: [ITEM]Enumerated Handwraps[/ITEM] (of the vision) w/+16 SP

Belt: [ITEM]Ghaoo-ra's bind[/ITEM]

Legs: [ITEM]Gaze Dreamer Pants[/ITEM]

Feet: [ITEM]Spidersilk Boots[/ITEM] w/+7stamina

Trinket 2: [ITEM]Insignia of the Alliance[/ITEM]

Ring 1: [ITEM]Deadman's Hand[/ITEM]

Ring 2: [ITEM]Lorekeeper's ring[/ITEM]

Weapon: [ITEM]Grand Staff of Jordan[/ITEM] w/+29 SP

Sorry that's a long post and all but any advice is very greatly appreciated even if it's just on one build or anything really.

Thanks in advance.

Oh and some stats for the builds: (self buffed)

Total health:

bear form: 2598 - Cat form: 1928 - Healing: 1498

Agility:

In bear form: 99

In cat form: 110

In healing gear:

Spellpower:177

Mana: 2014

Average heal/damage: (uncrit)

Healing Touch: 913

Regrowth (direct): 352

(tick): 70

Rejuv (per tick): 128

Moonfire (direct): 94

(tick) :54

Wrath: 169

The gloves from the Satchel of Helpful Goods can receive TBC enchants such as 20SP. I saw that you had picked 16SP for example.

I don't know anything else from this bracket, so I can't really help you anymore, maybe except for 30 SP on GSoJ instead of 29, no big difference though.

I wouldnt take the jordan staff, the headmasters is just way better because it holds more stats that are beneficial; the intellect and crit for instance; while the amount of resilience on the jordan is almost neglectable. Besides that the gnomer mace is quite good for a offensive feral set as well.

the spider silk boots might be handy, but I would still try to look at some higher level options like gnomebot, acid walkers or AB once.

The cloth gloves won't be option for you, as they wont drop from the satchel for a druid; still the leather gloves hold pretty much the same options so no worries there just more runs.

gaze dreamers are nice, but sometimes its rather hard to get a decent amount of stamina on other items so else get some 9/9 leather BoE pants with a big armor patch on them.

Don't get your hopes up on emissary wrists unless you really want to grind a lot and a long time for them. Go for the arcane runed/gallan cuffs or glowing magical for your healing set or some 5/5 greens.

what head piece were you planning on using for your healing set? since it wont display; options would be either enduring cap or whisperwind headdress.

since you have access to BoA items you could also try to get the leather spell power chest and maybe shoulders (ironfeather and those feral shoulders without resilience) the BoA mace also looks like a nice feral weapon;

*ps: could you fix your item links or not use them for the items that are bugging? makes me scroll up and down a lot.

I would not take the gnomeregan mace over GSoJ as feral since the hit is pretty good. But for healing I would pick Dignified Headmaster's Charge as Lómion suggested. Or maybe the 1H SP mace, but I don't know if there is offhand which will compensate the loss of stats at lvl 29.

getting enough hit won't be much of a problem any more I think; 15 hit on the new gloves 5 hit on the feet and maybe some other item should provide for that while the gnomer mace boosts your dmg quite nicely and should give more dmg then the jordan; else like I said; get the BoA 2h mace>jordan for feral dps.

Thanks for all the comments and sorry about the bugging item links, I'm trying to sort those out lol.

I'm hopefully going to update it all based on your suggestions later today, but I do have a question of just how important is hit rating and how much should I need?

Users who are viewing this thread