Lunar Fortune buff gives 4770 health at level 20 f2p for 30 min

Raban

what will you achieve with thiws buff that you priviously couldn't?

Everyone within a certain range of the launcher when a lucky rocket cluster is launched will gain a x buff that lasts for 30 minutes ( [Lunar Fortune]).

I have only one sl trinket and with this healthpool on top i can take down one of the two bosses in pandaria

Last edited:
I might survive 1 aim shot from 29 hunter
WoWScrnShot_020124_195504.jpg

Anyone know if you can keep using this buff year round if you save up the lucky rocket clusters? I know the rockets themselves persist after the event since I had some left over from last year still, but no idea if the buff itself works.

Anyone know if you can keep using this buff year round if you save up the lucky rocket clusters? I know the rockets themselves persist after the event since I had some left over from last year still, but no idea if the buff itself works.
if you can make rocket cluster launchers then sure ig?

what will you achieve with thiws buff that you priviously couldn't?

Everyone within a certain range of the launcher when a lucky rocket cluster is launched will gain a x buff that lasts for 30 minutes ( [Lunar Fortune]).
Probably you can survive Moonfang stunlock with it, if you dare to get pwned by that strike (haven't check myself though).

Users who are viewing this thread