Lucky fishing hat vs BoA Helm

To me , the icon for 19 twinks is the lucky fishing hat it's 15 stam bonus and total badass look has made it pure awesome . But now I'm checking these stats on the BoA helms and some of them actually aren't bad, in some cases probably better.

What do you guys think ?

Lucky fishing hat or BoA helm?

BoA all the way excluding stam and FC sets?

+ new ways to reach hit cap.

i hate boa helms for soiling the cool look of 19 twinks :C idc if i ever get my boa helm, i will always log out, wander around org, and take SS's in my lucky fishing hat!!

LFH for life. I will always stick to the things that give me the most nostalgia and give me the most enjoyment.

Obviously, for the same reason I'm keeping 2 Assassin's Blades and 2 Meadow Rings of Eluding around. Full Defias Set + Cape of the Brotherhood which we couldn't get before? Double Cruel Barbs? Fuckyeah.

Guys I think part of the reason we dislike boa helms is that we cbf grinding the rep. Well that's me anyway :p but blizzard needs to add extra stam or something to the hat just to balance things out.

Well I already have honored with a lvl 22 guild. It really isn't that hard to grind the rep, just make a new char (or a mid lvl char) and get it to 80/85 and u should be honored =]. But still like I said earlier the nostalgia is the ONLY thing that keeps me going in life. Whether it is a game or my childhood it really makes everything better.

And yes.... lol looks are everything! XD no but seriously they are. =]

I'll just get them all. Gotta' catch em' all, Pokemon! Speaking of nostalgia...

Users who are viewing this thread