EU+US Low level plate mogs

icehawk

The Beast Within
Just wondering what other's are doing for low level plate mogs. I have a heap of mogs now for mail for my Hunter and leather for my Misty, but there is such a limited choice for plate at 20.

I'll probably try farm the plate from the invasions but I don't have much time left for that, but are there any other sources? At some point I'll probably be forced to try and do all the missed quests to see what I can pick up there, but I was wondering what others have done for plate wearers at this level. Are there any sets available? I seem to struggle finding any info out there and the AH has nothing available under lvl 40.

I heard they may bring in some new blacksmithing recipes like they did with chain for leatherworkers. Anyone know when this may be?

Help? I need to know some plate mogs..............

Thanks @Taylondor. I used to have the Hulking set on my Warrior (see snip below - just cut it from an older picture so may not be the best quality).
upload_2016-8-26_16-22-12.png

I'm trying to find something like it, maybe black or grey with the big bulkish look. Problem is I have so few choices it's not funny. It's very hard to put anything together with what we have at the moment at this level. I do like where your going with your set, but I'm looking for something more black or grey.

At the moment I've got a bit of a green theme going but only because that's the best match I can do with what I have. See Armory snip below.

upload_2016-8-26_16-26-1.png

I'll try and get a few invasion pieces which may help, but I'm just disappointed with the lack of plate options at this level.

Coolness is half the fun. I like to look cool when cracking skulls on my Fury Warrior :p

Tbh I find the invasion plate gear pretty ugly especially the boots... Like wtf those boots sink instantly in water from its size

I know this is an older thread now, but I came up with a rather unique mog based around shield of maraudon.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Tence/advanced

Just need to finish my tillers rep and I'll be able to complete the look with that fancy farmer title!
Sweet mog. Looks a little like an undertaker with the shovel and straw hat :p

I levelled 6 toons to 90 before I went Vet and not one was a plate wearer other than a DK, but because the majority of the questing after the DK starting area goes straight into Outland I had very little gear to mog my Vet Warrior. But I managed to sneak some quests and dungeons in while I resub'd for a bit when Legion launched.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/gundrak/Krystalhawk/advanced

I based my mog around my shoulders. ;)

Is any plate belt available to horde 20's? Not feeling what the legion belt is doing to my tabard, also.. Why isn't hulking set plate,whyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

I don't understand why people still specify fraction. Xmogs looks now are account-wide, once you've got it, you can use it on whatever toon you want (if there is no extra conditions like level or reputation requirements).

I don't understand why people still specify fraction. Xmogs looks now are account-wide, once you've got it, you can use it on whatever toon you want (if there is no extra conditions like level or reputation requirements).
Shhhh. It'll be okay.

Oh, look, forum aggro-bot. I thought you all vanished long time ago.

...Anyway. Quite surprised that no one still mentioned Hailwood Mail set. It's four-piece (chest, legs, belt and boots) plate set that can be obtained from goblins and worgens starter zone quests. Sadly, it doesn't have moggable matching shoulders or hands.
Also, if you have active subscription you can farm all 18 plate Azeroth Questing Sets, all of them can be used for transmog on any level. Just check it before start, set list on wowhead is a bit out of date now: some items are unobtainable or partially became mail after Legion start.

Users who are viewing this thread