Low health in WSG!

Blizz needs to make a roll check for WSG. I mean come on, if you have 700hp buffed, don't que. Minimal (imo) should be 1.1k unbuffed, that way your not getting 1 shotted. it's annoying, now stop.

I believe u were the one getting owned in mid last BG :p, maybe u should get more hp?

obviously blizz isnt going to restrict who goes into wsg, but i agree. Tis annoying when ~700 hp characters join bg, just because youre in full boas doesnt make you good...

Also, 1000 hp emote spamming hunters drive me crazy, obviously you can fucking kill me, im a clothy (dont worry, i take out the occasional trash hunter.).

Rivfader said:
He's the exception to my general rule of gear>class>player

I think player>class>gear... it all depends on the person really, I've seen superior to crappy people of all classes, if you know the class and are great with it, you can own. Now some classes are more OP than others, like hunters for example, even if you have crappy gear can still hit pretty hard. if I'm making any sense... lol

Steamed said:
obviously blizz isnt going to restrict who goes into wsg, but i agree. Tis annoying when ~700 hp characters join bg, just because youre in full boas doesnt make you good...

Also, 1000 hp emote spamming hunters drive me crazy, obviously you can fucking kill me, im a clothy (dont worry, i take out the occasional trash hunter.).

For sure, BoA just means you have alot of honor or a high level, doesn't mean your the master of that class. CvC comes down to gear (some skill) in a 1v1.

Tikxlongshot said:
I think player>class>gear... it all depends on the person really, I've seen superior to crappy people of all classes, if you know the class and are great with it, you can own. Now some classes are more OP than others, like hunters for example, even if you have crappy gear can still hit pretty hard. if I'm making any sense... lol

Maybe I should explain myself more clearly. In my opinion gear carries class carries player, for the most part.

You could be the most amazing player on the most OP class and if you're undergeared you'll still get shit on. Thus gear carries class and player. Another example would be stam stacking on a hunter, if a hunter has ~ 2k HP they could be the most trash player and succeed due to living long enough to find a healer (3 names come immediately to mind, but I think most people know who they are).

After that it's kinda a tossup. A geared holy paladin will make a mediocre player seem good and a good player godly, it will even make a shitty player seem good. A geared hunter will do almost the same thing, but because hunters can't heal a trash player will still fail at it, even when geared (not to contradict the previous paragraph or anything).

Certian classes are carried by perfect gear and player, a few warriors and enh shammies come to mind. The class may suck, but the person at the keyboard makes it good (as long as they have perfect, or near perfect gear).

There are a few exceptions, but I believe that in general: Gear>Class>Player

OP being one of the exceptions

oh look a thread related to 19's in the tavern again

Users who are viewing this thread