Lovely Charm Farming?

Essence

Legend
Was wondering if there were any decent places to farm Lovely Charms?
I checked around the forums and all the places that I could find that were recommended were nerfed.

Any good places still? or is it just a slow painful farm?

Redridge gnolls or murlocs for ally
undeads or elementals in silverpine or pirates in barrens for horde

All the places one would go to farm Grisly Trophies are good for Lovely Charms. I'm not sure what places you were referring to that were nerfed, but I'm interested in hearing about that. Unlike Grisly Trophies, Lovely Charms have about a 25% drop rate. Are you Alliance or Horde? That would help us make good suggestions for farming locations.

All the places one would go to farm Grisly Trophies are good for Lovely Charms. I'm not sure what places you were referring to that were nerfed, but I'm interested in hearing about that. Unlike Grisly Trophies, Lovely Charms have about a 25% drop rate. Are you Alliance or Horde? That would help us make good suggestions for farming locations.

Maybe not nerfed, I just don't remember it being so slow doing Murlocs in Redridge last time I did it.
Or maybe I'm just more impatient now.

Maybe not nerfed, I just don't remember it being so slow doing Murlocs in Redridge last time I did it.
Or maybe I'm just more impatient now.
It's going to be a little slower on a warrior than on some other classes.

I've been solo running the deadmines for mine. Goes pretty quick probably because I've always found the instance to be really cool. Picking a zone you like at least keeps the process from being a tedious, boring item farm.

Users who are viewing this thread