EU+US Love Is In The Air

Hm, why Blizz, didnt do that last year then? SFK is 16 lvl dungeon for years. We`ll see in the next main event. I hope they`ll scale all the shit ;]
There was no scaling technology last year. In fact, scaling technology only came out with the prepatch 7.0 legion invasions (as a test - with the hilarious result of level 10s doing more damage than level 100s, and boss aoes not scaling properly etc), and subsequently to legion levelling zones. Holiday dungeons scaling was only implemented with 7.1.5, with Love is in the Air being the first holiday dungeon event.

Any f2p was able too loot the pet or the toy from the heart-shaped boxes? Cause I probably totaled almost 200 runs on all my toons together and didn't loot any of them. Did blizzard block us somehow from receiving them from the boxes?

Last edited:
Any f2p was able too loot the pet or the toy from the heart-shaped boxes? Cause I problably totaled more than 200 runs on all my toons together and didn't loot any of them.

I did it every day on 22 lvl 20s, and I wasn't able to get any pets or toys (or mount) from any of the Heart-Shaped Boxes that I looted.

... But I wouldn't be surprised if I just had reaaallyy bad luck. Sometimes I feel like the RNG gods look down upon me and spit on my face out of spite. >_<

300abb23183d3634489b84aa4af15faa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Users who are viewing this thread