loot Goblin event schedule

there will be a marker in SW and ORG where the goblin will port in. appears at the hour, spots are random.

goblin can be attacked about 4 minutes after it appears

each player can attack for loot once a day, so far i got a 36 slot bag and 2 tmogs along with a perma passive buff item that increased my mana.

Attachments

• goblin.png
    goblin.png
    139.8 KB · Views: 224
You can kill the Goblin with multiple alts on the same account and expect loot.

I killed him with my mage in SW, got some transmog, then killed one in OG with my shaman, got nothing but gold, then killed it again in SW with my monk and got a 36 slot bag.

All done in one day on same acc.

You can kill the Goblin with multiple alts on the same account and expect loot.

I killed him with my mage in SW, got some transmog, then killed one in OG with my shaman, got nothing but gold, then killed it again in SW with my monk and got a 36 slot bag.

All done in one day on same acc.
Great thanks for that. I got gold only 2nd time so thought it may only be once but good to know.

First loot of the day per ACCOUNT has increase chance for drops. Next drops even if on different chars will have normalized drop chance. Toys, pet and mogs have dupe-protection, if you loot one you cant loot it again until you have them all.

you can loot the goblin on the same character all day long if you want, or just leave a different toon in SW and Org and 1 in Val ...and you can get the pet over and over again and sometimes you will only get gold but there are several different items you can get including the mount, pet, some xmog stuff, a few toys, 36 slot bag and charms that you just leave in your bag and they give you a little buff like strength or speed or armor, etc. All levels can participate in the killing of the Goblin. My 11 druid kills him in org whenever he is there and receives loot just like the higher levels and the Goblin is only a level 12 to my druid, so no worries about taking too much damage.

1685549815990.png

Got this on my level 10 today, some other +perm items *only active till the 14th though

Last edited:
And those charms are random stats regardless of spec and unlike the pet cannot be put into void storage. Deleting them being blue is annoying; but keeping them on your toon is a pain.

Also the gold drop can be huge btw 1-1001 or so at one drop.

So far seen the mount drop on one of my F2P toons after about 20+ kills, but the pet around 10 between multiple toons and only one of the white items. The bag only once per toon so far for me. But also never got it on one of my F2P toon yet.

Being F2P no trading to help out other peeps :D

Can gm be able to transfer from mail to inventory? because there were frequent crashes, and unfortunately, I was unable to retrieve the drop from the goblin before the crash occurred. I am free trial version btw.

Can gm be able to transfer from mail to inventory? because there were frequent crashes, and unfortunately, I was unable to retrieve the drop from the goblin before the crash occurred. I am free trial version btw.
If you can a compelling case via gm ticket, they might add 24 hours of gametime to allow you to check your mail.

Users who are viewing this thread