looking to xfer to Ruin bg, war/pally +more

i posted this in ur wow bg forums but all im gettin is troll post.. so im tryin here for some honest responces, anyways~

heyo, im from cyclone, been on cyclone for over 3yrs and its been great up until now. 19's blow on cyclone now. its totally one sided now team wise. alliance has nothin but druid, sham and hunter teams while horde has a mix of ppl that should have their xp turned on with a few couple good players here and there. i dont care bout the Q times, im just wonder how is it in ruin over all. is it totally onesided like on cyclone? is it nice and fair 50/50? is there a good class balance? im just lookin for good fair honest games and not these one sided blowouts over here.

i just want my fun back in wsg, and wonderin if it might be here.

heres what i would be bringing.

Bigbadmoomoo the warrior, Venka the pally.

my warrior with perfect AP/FC sets and my pally with perfect AP/FC/Healing sets including BOA's for both

ive been in the 19 bracket for 3yrs

ive got over 41 played days on my war, 33 on my pally at lvl19

35.6k+ lifetime on my war, 21.1k+ on my pally

ive got over 300 flag returns on my war and over 500 caps on my pally since 3.0 ( dont farm mid )

my war was part of the pizza hut almost 2yr undefeated a-team 10man, i was in every game. premaded with them for bout 2yrs. noone was usen war's in premades on cyclone till PH started runnin with me.

im no nub, ive been round the wsg block.

i play all the time, and i mainly just pug cause PH is basically dead now.

im sure theres some ppl here ive played with that can vouge(sp?) for me

im also one of the few thatll request time off from work for serious guild vs guild premade, can ask anyone in PH that lol i take premades serious.

i dont mooch of ppl. i provide for myself and others if need. i dont just xfer my twinks, ill take a main or two. the server will become pretty much my home for wow.

would be nice to be apart of another premading a-team, but just for now im lookin for a new guild in a battle ground where its still fun to play 19s and not have it be a 1sided blowout like cyclone now.

little info bout me personally, im not a kid.. im 24yrs old, tall mofo with tattoes whos mature and laided back. i work, pay my bills and play wow if i have the time :p and i think thats all u need to know.

side-note i do have alliance twinks too priest and sham. their geared, i wouldnt say perfect geared, their both missin agm but got fishing hats and multiple sets, healing/fc-stam/spirit-mp5 that would be Angël and Charlette

Tbh, from what I have seen cyclone is not one sided. I'd say alliance win 60% horde win 40%. I think alliance win a lot on ruin too, I'm not to sure about that.

Eliot said:
Tbh, from what I have seen cyclone is not one sided. I'd say alliance win 60% horde win 40%. I think alliance win a lot on ruin too, I'm not to sure about that.

i dont care about winning/loosing. i want fun games, not just one sided rolls for alliance or horde. and from the games ive played since 3.2 its mainly been 1sided games most of which have been alliance rolling horde. and its just been fusterating and no fun when ppl dont play smart. i dont care if we loose i just hate loosing cause ppl dont know what their doin, and ive been see'n a lot of that on the horde teams latly. heres how i look at it.. if ur xp is turned off, then u consider urself a twink and u should know how to play, if not ur class atleast how to play wsg and a decent amount of the ppl ive had to team with dont, all im sayin. and im just curious as to how it is on ruin, and if theres any guilds that could use me :)

Hey Bigbad!

You should talk to Pizza and Devin, I know they said they were looking to go to Ruin too, I'm trying to convince them to talk to DesH about joining Prodigy on Bleeding Hollow, since I think Pizza said that he decided not to make a PH on Ruin.

Oh and I also know that some people from Cyclone went to Ruin on Arthas and created <SIT DOWN>.

Rip said:
Hey Bigbad!

You should talk to Pizza and Devin, I know they said they were looking to go to Ruin too, I'm trying to convince them to talk to DesH about joining Prodigy on Bleeding Hollow, since I think Pizza said that he decided not to make a PH on Ruin.

Oh and I also know that some people from Cyclone went to Ruin on Arthas and created <SIT DOWN>.

im fine with joinin a guild with ppl idk.. but of course i'd be more comfortable playin with ppl i alrdy know ;) but ill take whateva i can get i guess.. start from the bottem.. again XD goin have to get used to goin from top guilds in cyclone to just a twink guild here. cause i was part of the original Unsullied lineup before PH years back.

i dont care about winning/loosing.

i just hate loosing

Lol.

I'm not to sure when you've been playing, but I've been playing w/ some really good teams latley. Yes the alliance have more hunters, but most of them don't know what there doing.

Eliot said:
Quote:

i dont care about winning/loosing.

Quote:

i just hate loosing

Lol.

I'm not to sure when you've been playing, but I've been playing w/ some really good teams latley. Yes the alliance have more hunters, but most of them don't know what there doing.

that 2nd quote was takin out of context!

i just hate loosing cause ppl dont know what their doin, and ive been see'n a lot of that on the horde teams latly.

^ is how that one went :p

i need to move this post to the guild recruitment section on here cause i didnt see it when i made this.. and i cant figure out how to do that on here.. do i just need to repost it?

edit: im just goin repost it on over there sorry for this spam :(

Users who are viewing this thread