* Looking to start new Horde 60 guild.

Horde

Legend
Hi guys,

This bracket is in desperate need of some more horde 60s. If there is enough interest, I think we should start a new horde guild.

With a main focus on activity, I think the guild should drive towards casual raiding / war games and arena / Battlegrounds whilst being an enjoyable and mature environment for people to chill away from the 85 atmosphere.

I would love feedback on server suggestions / guild names. (PvP server preferred - Perhaps with an active alliance 60 guild to generate some World PvP)

Hope to hear from some of you guys soon!

My suggestion would be to hop on over to the guild recruitment area, or scroll down these forums and find the 60 twink guild list. Then make a toon on each of the servers, find and contact the guild leaders on the alliance side to see how active they are, and try to break it down from there.

I would totally accommodate you on Rexxar, but it's PvE. If you did decide to create it there, I guarantee my guild would gladly fight you pretty much anywhere in the world.

Since I haven't heard of them popping yet for anyone else, I'll toss in that the level 60 bgs are still glitched. We tried several times to get them to pop - requesting everyone queues the same day and time, and had a lot of interested people in for it. Nothing would get the bgs to pop. Wait time was listed as unavailable, and many people waited for hours before giving up.

Not sure if this was hotfixed in the latest patch, but until I hear otherwise, I'll assume they are still broken. If anyone has heard / knows otherwise, please speak up, it would be good info to have.

Realized I didn't answer your question. (And edit doesn't seem to be working)

There has been the assumption for a while that the Alliance guilds by far outnumbered the horde 60 guilds, so there may not be many horde ones around.

Also, due to the lack of bgs, many 60 twink guilds have gone inactive with gearing with raids and dueling being the only incentive.

I know it's not the best news, but thought it might provide some insight.

Thanks to both of you for your feedback. I am aware of the PvP situation with the 60-64 bracket. However, this idea has been posted with that in mind. I hope that we see a fix in the future.

When writing something like a guild (re)roll or recruitment it's a very good idea to either set [EU] or [US] in the title, just to make people aware of what region you're talking about.

On another note, queues seem to work some days. Last week there were a few pops in the XP-Locked bracket (60-64), but the last few days I've been in queue for 2h+ without any pop, even tho the average timer said 10mins.

This is EU, btw.

Best regards,

Arihant

Horde said:
Hi guys,

This bracket is in desperate need of some more horde 60s. If there is enough interest, I think we should start a new horde guild.

With a main focus on activity, I think the guild should drive towards casual raiding / war games and arena / Battlegrounds whilst being an enjoyable and mature environment for people to chill away from the 85 atmosphere.

I would love feedback on server suggestions / guild names. (PvP server preferred - Perhaps with an active alliance 60 guild to generate some World PvP)

Hope to hear from some of you guys soon!

You should make one on Kel'Thuzad. If you did this you'd be able to do world pvp w/ Oldschool. :) - Also, it's a PvP server.

I'd recommend you to come over to Frostwhisper. There are both an active alliance and horde 60 guild on my realm.

And yes, we do organized wPvP.

I'd promise you active pvp any day of the week if you came to Rexxar. I would love a horde guild to spar with.

Also the queues have to still be broken. The queue times jump around and go to unavailable with nothing happening and 9 guildies queued up but nothing ever pops....

Hejz, contact "finaflickan" at ahn'qiraj (horde) im active and been twinking for a long time, i used to run "only hardmode" with doing premades there before but so many ppl quitted wow, got 40 left but nearly 5 is active now. Aq used to be a really good twink server however the population is low-medium.

You dont have to choose some good server just becouse of the Battlegroups, whenever u queue for Locked xp bracket they merged the stuffs so u can even meet the Us server imo, atleast it was that long time ago. Speak to me and we can consider, i believe im the one who is most active within 60 twinks, im always hanging here to see if there is more interest etc. You must speak to me.

hejs, contact "finaflickan" at ahn'qiraj (horde) im active and been twinking for a long time, i used to run "only hardmode" with doing premades there before but so many ppl quitted wow, got 40 left but nearly 5 is active now. Aq used to be a really good twink server however the population is low-medium.

You dont have to choose some good server just becouse of the Battlegroups, whenever u queue for Locked xp bracket they merged the stuffs so u can even meet the Us server imo, atleast it was that long time ago. Speak to me and we can consider, i believe im the one who is most active within 60 twinks, im always hanging here to see if there is more interest etc. You must speak to me.

supergaga said:
hejs, contact "finaflickan" at ahn'qiraj (horde) im active and been twinking for a long time, i used to run "only hardmode" with doing premades there before but so many ppl quitted wow, got 40 left but nearly 5 is active now. Aq used to be a really good twink server however the population is low-medium.

i don't think he's european bro.

Yeah, pretty sure he's US.

Also he asked for a specific server to organize world pvp events. In that case it would matter on the server.

Users who are viewing this thread