EU Looking to get into F2P Twinking (I have some questions)

BluEminence

Grandfathered
These past days I've been looking for a pserver with low level twinking 19/29/39 but sadly there isn't. So I'm thinking about trying out f2p twinking. I have some questions tho:
-Is there a specific EU server for F2P twinking?
-How do people manage with having limited communication ingame?
-How long does it take to gear up fully? (Approximately)
-How's Affli lock? ;D

Ty in advance!

Aff lock is pretty impressive now that Malefic Grasp is available again. The talent itself is getting nerfed next patch, however the overall dmg output of aff locks is getting buffed. And the self heals are absurd.

There are a few EU servers with high F2P population, depends on the faction.

As for communication, we use F2Paddon by Yasueh

Fully gearing up will take lots of time, but that's the good part. Getting all looms, enchants and armor kits can be done in one darkmoon faire if you nolife it though.

No idea about the lock

Could you mention top 3 most active for EU? Didn't know there was an addon, that's cool. Okk sounds good. Ty for da info.

Aff lock is pretty impressive now that Malefic Grasp is available again. The talent itself is getting nerfed next patch, however the overall dmg output of aff locks is getting buffed. And the self heals

Nice nice ;D

Really hard to gear a f2p now... bg quenes tale forever so no heirlooms until then, oh wait you can use white gear for ilvl...

Users who are viewing this thread