Looking to Begin an 80 Raiding Guild in EUROPE - Need interested people to help.

Mute

OG
Basically, i have an Ambition to begin an 80 twink Raiding guild in europe, I'd really like to have a Dedicated core of players to begin it with, as everybody knows, a guild started alone is a guild which will die.

I need to know if there are any interested players out there who would be willing to sacrifice some time to help me set this all up, Preferance wise the Realm i'd like it to be on would be Ravencrest, Alliance or horde is un-decided, the reason i would set it up on Ravencrest is for the Activity of both Factions.

That being said, there would also be alot of things to discuss, For example would we take the Zero to Hero approach which Champions of Ulduar on US are taking, e.g starting with No gear and working through it, Or seeing as EU has such a smaller player-base, just take what we can get and see what we could do and progress from there?

If there are any 100% SERIOUS people interested, please contact me via pm or on here with your Skype and we can have a chat and theorycraft some things.

All the best guys - Izisa.

dartofblue said:
inb4hijack,

oh wait it's EU you MIGHT be safe

u so funie, how u lrn to make laffs

dartofblue said:
inb4hijack,

oh wait it's EU you MIGHT be safe

first lul of my morning lul. no but really its nice to finally see an eu guild make itself public.

besides why is it bad that i try to promote a centralized location for US 80 guilds? makes the experience so much better & authentic

Hey Izisa :) I'm GM of a guild called <Legacy> on the horde side of The Maelstorm EU (which is a PvP realm). We're level 25 (1505 achievement points, 7 bank tabs) but we recently decided to stop end-game raiding.

We currently have about 9 people that are at level 80, with a couple more still levelling. I have a Cata geared DK called Aelobin on which I have been doing 2v2 arenas, soloing 5man content (Glory of the Hero), and 2-3 manning raid content. So far we've 3 manned ToC10 and VoA10 as Blood DK / Disc Priest / Arcane Mage, and 2manned most of Naxx10 as Blood DK / Arcane Mage.

I'd quite like to turn this into an EU 80 twink guild if we can find enough people that would be interested. I'm not sure on raid times/days yet (I guess it would start around 19:00-20:00 realm time and finish around 22:30-23:30 realm time). Right now we're just concentrating on "challenges" using Cata gear, but eventually we would do like to do raids in the appropriate gear.

Anyway, I'd like to hear your thoughts on this.

and u guys say i hijack?

btw would like to point out CoU is not currently raiding but sometime later in 2011 we will for the horde lovers and/or ally haters

Nice to see a couple people taking my thread seriously, @ Feaire i quite like your idea mate, PM me your skype, and we can have a talk. :)

like falkor and myself have said previously. Provide a good foundation that shows you have confidence and you gain respect. Even if you were US i'd respect this as i am now.

Just good to see some EU 80 guilds floatin around

Ok so after speaking with a few of the people who PM'd me ( i got a serious amount, so if i missed a couple of you, please message me again ) Things will be kicking off very soon, The chosen server is --- RAVENCREST --- faction is --- ALLIANCE --- this is now set in stone, Guild name has not been thought of yet, i will keep everybody posted, but already a core of 20 or so people have been rounded up, things are looking good.

Now I may be mistaken for another server but doesnt ravencrest have an 80 guild?

It may be horde I'm not sure...

Its been a few weeks since I looked up EU guilds

Not that i'm aware of , however i could of course be wrong, but hey, if there is, it will be some friendly competition :)

Hello this is officer of a small twink guild <I C ICC> from Terenas- alliance

There is horde guild for lvl80, <Legacy> in the maelstorm.

My guild is merging with the guild and there will be 20 active members in Legacy after this merge

(5members from my guild will be transferring/faction change, official merging date is 15th June 2011)

I was wondering why would you make a new one up, when there is already guild there?

It's better if we stick all together you know..

I personally think we shouln't split up, if there is chance of merge, we should do so.

From what I have experienced in my guild, people when they hear about 80 twinking, they seems to think its going to like 70 twinking but it isn't

Since 80 twinks are now much lower favoured in pvp games, there is very few activities for off-raiding.

(as you can see, there are few bg pop ups, lvl84 geared with ilvl333 blues and etc) this usually lead them to log on to their 85, and guild who did not managed to start up raids or gather enough people to remake wotlk-period-like community will die eventually.

even though you have 20 dedicated people to start up guild, I think its worth to think about uniting with existing guilds

I just hope you had talk with Feaire (Forum name of Legacy leader) before you start up guild.

Just to let you know, when our merge is done, we are also starting 80 raids from the beginning with agenda very similar to Champions of Ulduar in US, (with gear limits and stuffs)

please contact me or Feaire through PM (I and Feaire have PM you when this post first came up, but you seemed to have missed it)

Erenai

Erenai said:
Hello this is officer of a small twink guild <I C ICC> from Terenas- alliance

There is horde guild for lvl80, <Legacy> in the maelstorm.

My guild is merging with the guild and there will be 20 active members in Legacy after this merge

(5members from my guild will be transferring/faction change, official merging date is 15th June 2011)

I was wondering why would you make a new one up, when there is already guild there?

It's better if we stick all together you know..

Just hope you had talk with Feaire (Forum name of Legacy leader) before you made the decision.

When the merge is done, we are also starting 80 raids from the beginning with agenda very similar to Champions of Ulduar in US, (with gear limits and stuffs)

please contact me through PM (I and Feaire have PM you when this post first came up, but you seemed to have missed it)

Erenai

hey...hey...

no...

gief memberz naow

Users who are viewing this thread