Looking for Retail 59 Twink Community / Guilds

Stubhorn

Veteran
Hello.

I just restarted playing Dragonflight last week after nearly a year away from the game. I discovered that nearly all pre-BfA dungeons and raids are scaled to characters now. So, I stopped one of my DHs @ level 59. I even made a few 45 twinks, originally for Timewalking currency collecting. I haven't come across a community or guild, in-game yet, that is interested in running older dungeons and raids with twinks. Due to the ilvl of current dungeons, the grind for gearing is far less painful... and seems to make all the older content relavent again (to non-70s). Can somebody point me in a direction of guilds or communities interested in the same thing? Looking for 45s or 59s. Thank you.

45s and 59s are pretty dead for the most part. On retail your best bet is f2p/vet 20s, 29s, or 30s. Most other brackets are dead and would need heavy footwork to revitalize. Not impossible, but would be decidedly difficult.

Thanks for the feedback. I understand that 70 is the main drive for Mythic+ and Raiding. It just seems like a gold mine of opportunity with the Chromie Time (Classic to Legion) scaling so well for running all the older content at one level.

My 59 Dh is still fun to play. However. like you, I find my 45s a bit more fun. I am not sure if the Adventure Guide is correct in the ilvl descriptions of Raids, because whether my 45s or my 59 look at Raid gear... its the same with ilvl 204-220. Level 45s with that gear would be far stronger and OP than the 59s. Just wish there was a community of level 45 Raiders.

Users who are viewing this thread