Looking for Rare Item

Symandria

Legend
I thought I'd start a thread where people can coordinate their search for rare items!

Server: Herod, Deviate Delight (either works)
Item: [Wrangler's Wristguards of Power] +10 Attack Power

If anyone has it please let me know and we can work out a deal!
Thank you all : )

dont change the color of your text to appear edgy thanks

I've been over this before. I don't change it because I'm "edgy" or "better than others" I like the color purple and I like the way the text looks, if everyone wants to use their favorite color then everything will be more colorful and awesome : ) If we weren't meant to have the option we wouldn't have it.

Now let's try to keep the thread on topic, thank you : )

I've been over this before. I don't change it because I'm "edgy" or "better than others" I like the color purple and I like the way the text looks, if everyone wants to use their favorite color then everything will be more colorful and awesome : ) If we weren't meant to have the option we wouldn't have it.

Now let's try to keep the thread on topic, thank you : )

I don't care what your intent is, the impact of your actions is that it makes you look edgy. It's not up to you whether it is or isn't.

I'll remember to tell that to my 4 year old daughter the next time she does something colorful.

It's your interpretation, and how you see it. Now if it's alright with you I'd appreciate if my thread could be used for finding Rare items, thank you : )

Users who are viewing this thread