US Looking for pure f2p server prefer horde.

No stay outa my realm please, no hate, just go away

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk

I made several toons in your servers.

Is the real f2p dead now? Is everyone playing veterans?
Nah.

There's still a good chunk of F2P Pure.

i'd recommend bh horde. everyone is pure f2p as far as im concerned. a very friendly warm non-toxic environment.
just walk outside of orgrimmar greet someone with the good ole' "greetings friend!"
feels just like cataclysm days <3

Sorry bro if you have enchants your not a real f2p, in cata real f2ps would laugh at 24s or 20s with enchants.

- the douchebag cata f2p elitist

Have you tested fire mage dps at 20? It is ridiculously low. Even at 29 it is barely on par with everything else, any 20 healer could 1v1 me, 20 hunters and arcane mages as well.

The lack of class spec diversity bores the hell out of me, probably why I have been playing 120s lately.

Have you tested fire mage dps at 20? It is ridiculously low. Even at 29 it is barely on par with everything else, any 20 healer could 1v1 me, 20 hunters and arcane mages as well.

The lack of class spec diversity bores the hell out of me, probably why I have been playing 120s lately.
Stick to 120 pls thx <3

You guys quote me playing 29 classes. I don't feel shame playing 29s. I don't feel shame exploiting. Do I walk around on 29s claiming to be a f2p? No. Do I enjoy farming f2ps or levellers? No. Do I play the most OP mongo face smash 29 classes? Fuck no that is boring af all I did was play something less viable at a higher level so I could enjoy it at low level pvp. Do I play veteran accounts, yes. When I am on my veterans do I claim to be a f2p? Fuck no because I am not one. Do I play pure f2ps? Yes I do all the time.

Will I stick to only 120s because you asked me nicely, fuck no?

I knew I helped a real dude out. Good on ya Chops.

I'd group with you any day.

People around here just look at little details and ignore the big picture, that's cool. How many of you have got 300k+ hk's on f2p 20s and vets alone since cata, yeah not very many.

Last edited:
People around here just look at little details and ignore the big picture, that's cool. How many of you have got 300k+ hk's on f2p 20s and vets alone since cata, yeah not very many.

Gonna need some links to back up those claims sir. I'll get my calculator out just to make sure it adds up. I better not see any linked heirlooms or achievements or it's not a real "pure" f2p!

Buddy guy u might wanna hit the outdoors occasionally. Interacting with society (outside of this cesspool of a website) might also do you some good.

Users who are viewing this thread