Looking for old <Acquired Taste> guild members

I'm interested to see how many of the old <Acquired Taste> members from Boulderfist EU Alliance are still around these forums?

I'm still currently in contact with:

• Izisa
  • Shayze
  • Civix
  • Vikina
  • Partiehut
  • Wither
  • Plokiploki
  • Nefarious
  • Glenorium

Camael, unnecessary post.

Please Refrain from finding every litte loophole to post on Twink Info, high post count does NOT make you a god.

Thank you.

Camael, unnecessary post.

Please Refrain from finding every litte loophole to post on Twink Info, high post count does NOT make you a god.

Thank you.

Wittyscrub, i honestly dont care about my posts count, i'd be happy if mod's decided to remove it.

On topic, dont start a war for the pure pleasure of doing so, the day my posts are not apreciated i'm sure someone from the staff will be able to say it and that's the day ill stop.

Edit : Just wanted to add, that the difference from my posts and yours, is that mine are in mosts forum section, cause i do actually try to help people when they have a question, i dont just post offensive and or trolls int he 70's section.

Wittyscrub, i honestly dont care about my posts count, i'd be happy if mod's decided to remove it.

On topic, dont start a war for the pure pleasure of doing so, the day my posts are not apreciated i'm sure someone from the staff will be able to say it and that's the day ill stop.

Edit : Just wanted to add, that the difference from my posts and yours, is that mine are in mosts forum section, cause i do actually try to help people when they have a question, i dont just post offensive and or trolls int he 70's section.

When you first joined twink info, you definitely didn't make the best first impression.

That's how I view you now.

Next time you join a site don't link countless pictures responsible for half your posts.

Users who are viewing this thread