EU+US Looking for good disc priests

New Disc

Hello. I am looking for some good disc priests in this bracket. Can you name me some of them because i want to copy some gear. Thanks

If you look at mad in my signature you'll get a good idea. She isn't perfect but the main things you're looking for are the white neck, rings, offhand and the eng items I have on.

Basically get to 29, lock exp, and do dungeons (and maybe quests) - those will scale to ilvl 35. Make sure to use a wand. Get the white neck/rings/offhand. Get engineering for the cloak/helm/boots/trinkets. Get fishing if you are really dedicated to get the fishing trinkets. Do BGs and hope you get blues in BG boxes (ilvl 37).

Really as long as you have something in each slot, use a wand, and grab the easy white items you're good to go.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/stormscale/nohugzz

Helm - Gnomish mind control cap (ilvl 47)

Neck - Problem solving pendant (ilvl 80)

Shoulder - Find Cloth dungeons/quest item with ilvl 35 (can’t look through dungeon journal cuz I’m on my phone. Sorry.)

Chest - ilvl 37 BG piece

Wrist - ilvl 37 BG piece

Weapon (main hand) - ilvl 35 wand if you can get one for main hand. Otherwise, get starfaller (ilvl 34) or combustible wand (ilvl 34)

Weapon (off hand) - stratholme lily (ilvl 70)

Hands - Look for cloth dungeon/quest item with ilvl 35 (can’t look through dungeon journal cuz I’m on my phone. Sorry.)

Waist - Look for Cloth dungeon/quest item with ilvl 35 (can’t look through dungeon journal cuz I’m on my phone. Sorry.)

Legs - ilvl 37 BG piece

Feet - Gnomish rocket boots/Goblin rocket boots (engineering ilvl 45)

Ring - The rock

Ring - The rock

Trinket - Hook of the master angler (ilvl 65) > Insignia of the Alliance (grandfathered) (ilvl 60) > Arena Grand Master (ilvl 55, grandfathered) > Gnomish death ray (ilvl 48 engineering trinket) > Gnomish net-o-magic projector (ilvl 42)

Trinket - Hook of the master angler (ilvl 65) > Insignia of the Alliance (grandfathered) (ilvl 60) > Arena Grand Master (ilvl 55, grandfathered) > Gnomish death ray (ilvl 48 engineering trinket) > Gnomish net-o-matic projector) (ilvl 42)

Last edited:
Trinket - Hook of the master angler (ilvl 65) > Insignia of the Alliance (grandfathered) (ilvl 60) > Arena Grand Master (ilvl 55) > Gnomish death ray (ilvl 48 engineering trinket) (might be grandfathered. Not sure though) > Gnomish net-o-matic projector) (ilvl 42)

Note that AGM is also grandfathered, but this list is what you need. Gnomish death ray is still available.

The deathray requires eng 240 to craft and is bop. Eng for 29s will stop at 225 making uncraftable to anyone other than gnomes (at least as far as I'm aware).

Last edited:
Not come across that - thanks. Does it work in BGs?

Procs off of harmful magic spells. So only classes that have harmful magic spells can proc it (ie: priest, mage, warlocks, etc). It does proc in bgs, but classes like rogues and warriors can’t proc it because they don’t have harmful magic spells at level 19, if at all.

Procs off of harmful magic spells. So only classes that have harmful magic spells can proc it (ie: priest, mage, warlocks, etc). It does proc in bgs, but classes like rogues and warriors can’t proc it because they don’t have harmful magic spells at level 19, if at all.

Harmful racials can proc it. Arcane torrent and touch of the grave (or w/e the undead one is) can proc it from my personal testing.

Users who are viewing this thread