Looking For BiS for Horde Protection Paladin or Holy Paladin

Volturi

Legend
Hey guys im making a new toon and i cant decide on if i want to make a Holy pally or Proct Pally can anyone give me Armory link or Chardev plz

Check my armory for your Protection BiS non BOA gear. For BOA if you're going Stamina, Go for the Tank Justice Chest, and the DPS Justice shoulders (1 stam difference, crit rating for shield and exorcism, strength for SP and ATP) And the Aurastone Hammer, Has rediculous spell power while maintaining DPS.

If you're planning on Flag Carrying, Holy has better over all survivability. You have more control over healing yourself, and the people defending you, GOOD holy tanks are invincible whereas Armor and Stamina are less desirable due to powerful heals in this bracket.

Edit;

Just Left Click my signature, My armory is imbedded into it.

Check my armory. Minus the trinkets I feel I am BiS or to say the least, I'm comfortable with my set up. The only thing I'm missing is the Lavishly Jeweled ring which will bring me back to hit cap. I'm less than 5% at the moment. I have a good balance of strength vs intellect and am quite happy overall. Hope this helps

Yeah, it varies from Alliance and horde due to quest rewards. Alliance has greater numbers regarding paladins, And twinked 20's in general. Horde has fewer legitimate 20 twinks, however the ones that they do have are of better quality than legitimate 20 alliance twinks. If you're just getting into the bracket most would recommend rolling Horde, I'm in the process of swapping to horde but when DPS Dungeon queues are bad I play my pally because I can't gear my horde player with 20 minutes queues.

Edit:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/doomhammer/Pwnadin/advanced

That's Pwnadin's library so you don't have to look him/her up. I was interested in seeing the gear variance factionXfaction and I had to end up looking him/her up, posting it so you don't have to :)

Volturi said:
Ok thanks alot

You're welcome.

Note that Pwnadin's Foreman Leggings are BiS for both Factions, though Horde can trudge through most of Azashara for Fade to Black's Kaliczo's (spelling) Gift with similar stats (lacks a few points of Armor).

If you do follow that Quest chain, make sure to complete the two Goblin Quests near the last FP (you'll know what I mean when you get there), it opens up a short messenger Quests that gives a fun Vanity item, an otherwise statsless Hat that allows you to generate at random a Costume on your toon (sadly fades the moment you die, and with a long CD).

And of course there's always Mighty Chain Pants from various Vendors to help you over (wether or not they're better than the Ally chaps from BFD is up for debate but a different topic; they do require some travelling though).

Tinkerton said:
You're welcome.

Note that Pwnadin's Foreman Leggings are BiS for both Factions, though Horde can trudge through most of Azashara for Fade to Black's Kaliczo's (spelling) Gift with similar stats (lacks a few points of Armor).

If you do follow that Quest chain, make sure to complete the two Goblin Quests near the last FP (you'll know what I mean when you get there), it opens up a short messenger Quests that gives a fun Vanity item, an otherwise statsless Hat that allows you to generate at random a Costume on your toon (sadly fades the moment you die, and with a long CD).

And of course there's always Mighty Chain Pants from various Vendors to help you over (wether or not they're better than the Ally chaps from BFD is up for debate but a different topic; they do require some travelling though).

Yeah this helps alot im going with prot pally

Users who are viewing this thread