Looking for any and all horde on 70s EU!

INTRODUCTION:
Greetings all, Kungo here, I am currently the owner of a small pvp focused community of 80 or so members, it was founded last expansion during Dragonflight at the time of the level 60 twink bracket. Ever since starting WoW I have played in twink brackets, however, as the original communities I knew during 110s and 50s have broken apart and fallen to the side - me and a friend of mine have taken it upon ourselves to grow the number of active twinks in the bracket again. This is so that those oh-so-loved, twink vs twink, horde vs alliance, neck-and-neck battlegrounds that used to be regular, and are now a rarity, are seen more often again!

THE CURRENT STATE OF THINGS:
So far, the 70s bracket has been a blast and queue times are fast. I've been getting 15v15 bgs consistently, and especially on weekends. However, there are a larger number of geared alliance twinks than horde. Some of these alliance players are in my friend's alliance side community. Me and him try to work together to create fair and balanced, but ultimately competitive and engaging battleground sessions. Therefore, we need more hordies!!!

GEARING:
As of right now, TWW has only been out for a short period of time. It is because of this that there are some unintended items players at level 70 are able to obtain and equip. These items include item level 545 green crafted BoEs on the auction house. This gear will likely be patched relatively soon, but not to worry! If you want to compete against players wearing the now removed item level 528 conquest gear, you will forever be able to farm 510+ items from pve (not raids). This may well be the gear most people make alts with, or have as a backup in-case the 545 stuff becomes unavailable.

CONCLUSION:
If you are looking to gear alts, have fun in pvp/pve, and most importantly BOLSTER THE HORDE! Come join the Official Horde 70s Community :)

https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/YWex2w4ikav?region=EU&faction=Horde

P.S. It is only possible to do this if you have NOT purchased The War Within, if you have the latest expansion - you will level up eventually. Currently there is no way to disable xp gains on a 70 toon. If you already have The War Within, you are able to subscribe to a second WoW account that does not have a copy that remains within your primary battle net account.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread