Looking for an Active and Pro Disc Priest to get atleast 2.2 in 2s and 3s.

iAmFatal

Legend
Hey guys. I'm from EU-Ravencrest (A), and i'm looking for a pro priest to play 3s and 2's with.
I will help you to level up and gear up , if you chose to start a new character , or will pay half of ur character transfer fee if you chose to migrate here.

There are no proper priest healers on Ravencrest Alliance side so far, so belive me you will be a great addition to this server.
Twink community is pretty big out here, so u wont feel sorry for playing here.

I'm looking for a persone that knows the abilities of other classes.
Uses pvp addons.
All spells are keybinded and not a keyboard turner.
You must be an active player and i am an active player my self.

Here is my armory : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/Fátàl/simple

Must be hard to get 2.2k as nearly BiS DK with Nifflevars jk

I remember like 1 year ago I was almost 2.3k with that comb with both of us full brutal.

So maybe you should think about your gameplay aswell its not always the mate whos bad.

I just took my twink priest up to 85 and I wouldnt level up a new one. However, if you find someone with a BiS priest in ravencrest that I can play on. I can do it.

Experience wise is no problem, got more than most of all theese tryhard twinks.

Must be hard to get 2.2k as nearly BiS DK with Nifflevars jk

I remember like 1 year ago I was almost 2.3k with that comb with both of us full brutal.

So maybe you should think about your gameplay aswell its not always the mate whos bad.

You know... I actualy did though about my gameplay and to be honest i don't pretend to be best player in the world. But it's rather hard to blame yourself when u play with a keyboardturner that blows trinket within first CC and get's soloed by 1 dps within 5 seconds.

But iyeah maybe could work something out, give me your real id or skype name or something, so we can talk some things through

You know... I actualy did though about my gameplay and to be honest i don't pretend to be best player in the world. But it's rather hard to blame yourself when u play with a keyboardturner that blows trinket within first CC and get's soloed by 1 dps within 5 seconds.

Ah ok. Well good luck finding a partner :)

Users who are viewing this thread