US Looking for advice

Puppetface

im wanting to make a level 60 twink for the purpose of powerleveling my friends and guildies by destroying though dungeons with them though random queue for the complete exp.

can i get strong enough to do this at the 60 bracket grabbing all the gem gear and filling my sockets with the +6STR/Agl/int gems?

im looking at the exact level of 60 so i can help 15-80 being 60 is able to do classic/BC/wrath dungeons.

what class would be best for this idea if it was possible? i was thinking DK just because i like frost Dk and i could tank queue, but from what i've seen paladins/hunters have a really high base and naturally end up having alot of damage in low level dungeons without alot of effort.

I'd actually suggest either a warrior or guardian druid. Both can squeeze a lot of gems on their gear + the damage & survivability of both specs is pretty decent.

I have a 60 twink warrior & switch to protection whenever friends need a boost. I can rush through all of them at a decent pace keeping 800-1.5k dps depending on the instance.

I hadn't thought of prot warrior since i recall alot of struggling with damage abit around 60ish, i do now recall thunderclap/revenge is pretty insane damage, bramble talented bears seem to take no damage around this level, which one would actually end up being better for mass pulls?

are there any guides or armory pages for twinks that do dungeons? i haven't found too much information outside pvp twinking, so im alittle lost on what would be best for tank enchants for weapon/neck

I hadn't thought of prot warrior since i recall alot of struggling with damage abit around 60ish, i do now recall thunderclap/revenge is pretty insane damage, bramble talented bears seem to take no damage around this level, which one would actually end up being better for mass pulls?

are there any guides or armory pages for twinks that do dungeons? i haven't found too much information outside pvp twinking, so im alittle lost on what would be best for tank enchants for weapon/neck
Guardian druids are great I find, I’ve had mine since around mop, not totally upgraded gear but it does fine
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/bleeding-hollow/watermahlawn

Users who are viewing this thread