Looking for 70s that want to RBG....

suspence

Legend
As the title says im looking for 70s that are interested in lvling for my guild or Xfering

Need members that want to RBG daily for High warlord title and Arena for Arena master title Contact me in game on Exacutor [Bloodhoof Horde side US] if not online please leave in game mail message.

OR PM me on here but in gmae is prefered.

[possible willing to fund prof's]

Pay for my xfer.

Is US rbg more active then EU, cause atm we're sitting on ~50-0 RBG since we got our new rbg team and managed 2,1 as highest (our current rating) and yes , we did do it legit despite what all the other hate guilds says. There really isnt any REAL competition at EU for us atm if we queue up with our best team,

Wtb Rbg merge with us lololololl <3

Cyberskurk said:
Is US rbg more active then EU, cause atm we're sitting on ~50-0 RBG since we got our new rbg team and managed 2,1 as highest (our current rating) and yes , we did do it legit despite what all the other hate guilds says. There really isnt any REAL competition at EU for us atm if we queue up with our best team,

Wtb Rbg merge with us lololololl <3

To be honest it would be very nice to have RBG's - Arena - Battlegrounds merge with US, sadly it wont happen duo to latency issues, but the challenge could be great.

Camael said:
To be honest it would be very nice to have RBG's - Arena - Battlegrounds merge with US, sadly it wont happen duo to latency issues, but the challenge could be great.

I know it wont happend but just sayin :)

Users who are viewing this thread