Looking for 39s? Look no further!

We are playing on a private server called Molten. It's based on 3.3.5a. You can find the details all over this forum or join our Skype group. Add me for an invite to it!

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

You can go back and edit the title with Go Advanced.

What is up with the Skype call? I haven't gotten a new message for 10 hours and my last message looks stuck pending in limbo. Both desktop and mobile.

You can go back and edit the title with Go Advanced.

What is up with the Skype call? I haven't gotten a new message for 10 hours and my last message looks stuck pending in limbo. Both desktop and mobile.

Sounds like a connection issue? I've got a bunch of messages to catch up on after I get back from my midterm today.

Edit: Also, changing the title in advanced mode didn't change it in the forum. I think you have to report it if you want the thread title changed. =/

Last edited by a moderator:
So I know this isn't relevant to the thread but I'm wondering if there are any Shadowburn 39's left? I used to twink back in Vanilla, TBC and WotLK, was part of a great guild of <DEA uses Pots> and a couple alliance guilds with Fanyun and the like. Wondering if anyone remembers them and if they're still around or not? I still have my hunter and pally in this bracket with the same WotLK gear, all I would really need is to get some heirlooms to rev them up again.

It may not be Shadowburn though. It was the Turalyon, Ysondre, Doomerhammer and a couple others I don't remember.

So I know this isn't relevant to the thread but I'm wondering if there are any Shadowburn 39's left? I used to twink back in Vanilla, TBC and WotLK, was part of a great guild of <DEA uses Pots> and a couple alliance guilds with Fanyun and the like. Wondering if anyone remembers them and if they're still around or not? I still have my hunter and pally in this bracket with the same WotLK gear, all I would really need is to get some heirlooms to rev them up again.

It may not be Shadowburn though. It was the Turalyon, Ysondre, Doomerhammer and a couple others I don't remember.

Hm, wasn't Schultz/Pinwormz in Shadowburn at one time? We've got a wide mix of people on Molten, since so many ppl from different battlegroups went to Nightfall for the twink merge. It's hard to be sure. Live MoP 39s are not active atm, so don't worry about gearing up your toon there imo. It only takes a week or so to level up, get full professions and almost full gear on this private server we're on though, so if you're interested PM me or Nastay or someone, and we'll get you connected to our skype group. =D

OOOOOOOOOH Finally! I already have a 19 rogue there 100% bis, I'd love to have either a pendulum warr or a rogue 39

I am tempted to sign up for this, but how does funding, enchanting, gearing, runs, etc. work? I mean is it blizzlike 1-39 or get 39 and pick your twink gear at a vendor?

It's blizzlike all over. However, you can get almost all gear except quest rewards and random suffix items for vote points, and we have enchanters on both factions that give out enchants and boe gear for free. Also, while the main server we're on is x1 XP rates, we start characters on the 10x XP rate server, level 1-39, get full professions, and then transfer for 50 vote points. You can get a geared twink in at most 10 hours or solo play and a week of voting.

More information on gear and stuff is scattered around the 30-39 forum as we post more things. There's also info about Molten-WoW here:
Molten-WoW Thread - The second post has a guide to getting started too.

You're thinking of stormstrike, And the only people left from there that still play are myself and Iamblue.

bump

Users who are viewing this thread