Looking for 3 people who still need BOA Helms (Alliance)

BigWuvz

Legend
Hi guys,

I'm starting a lil project for those of you who maybe a bit bored right now and still want to improve your twinks.

I am looking for 3 people who still need their BOA Helms/Cloaks to come and roll Death Knights with me on Lethon Server (Alliance). I made a guild there called Tinker's Union. I know Alliance doesn't currently have a main 19 guild to get helms in.

What I want to do is use a guild group with myself and 3 other DK's to quickly level a guild there through instance groups. I will tank if no one else wants to or dps if you do. With 4 DK's in an instace group we will destroy instances very quickly.

I just rolled mine there and leveled him out of the starting area. I just read a very good guide about how to quickly level a guild using guild groups of 4 and instances.

The guild just went up yesterday so it is only me in there. I will take more than 3 other dks if more people want to get helms/cloaks as we won't all be on at the same time. Not taking twinks or transfers yet, this is just to level the guild at this point.

Again, this is not some big Wuvz guild production...(yet) only looking for people who want to roll dks to group in instances to get their boas and guild helms cloaks.

You don't need to PM me, just wisper Tinkers on Lethon (A) if you are interested. :)

-Wuvz

Thanks for the note, still looking for a few more people wanting to level dks with us for fun and helms cloaks.

We are still looking for 2 more people to level with us. Will be a fun way to get to know each other and make friends as well

Users who are viewing this thread