Looking For *2* New TI Bloggers!

Myrm

Legend
With Bwappo stepping down as a TI Blogger, we need to fill his place and would like to add one more additional blogger for all of the news that will be coming up with MoP.

If you are interested in becoming a blogger here at TI and can produce at least 1 blog a week, please fill out the application here: http://www.twinkinfo.com/application-forms.php?appid=2

PLEASE NOTE: If you do not put in the time in your application, we will not waste our time reading it.

Mind sending me a message if mine was too short? I thought it was succinct and long enough but if not I can resubmit =P

If you are questioning if it may have been too short then it's a good chance that is might have been. Resubmit if you like. We love long wordy responses with many details. <3

Okay! I will resubmit I suppose. I typed a good amount but the timing of this post was right after I submitted mine. I'm not sure if that's me being paranoid (I'm looking for jobs now so I'm always paranoid) or just ill-fated timing haha.

If you are questioning if it may have been too short then it's a good chance that is might have been. Resubmit if you like. We love long wordy responses with many details. <3

Speak for yourself. :p

Still looking. If we are interested in bringing you on, we will have you create a test blog on any twink subject and see what the public response is. If it is good and you can commit to at least 1 blog per week (at least when MoP hits), then you will be brought on.

Jesus, read the blogs on frontpage and get some ideas :)

People need to write a "test-blog" anyways, so you can always just try to make a blog, and see if it gets approved :)

Lysco Chimney...!!!!

Lysco Chimney...Hi, friends I am new to this site but heard a lot for this site from my friends.I want to be a member of this site & want to participate in

the group discussions with you all.I hope you will allow me & help me for it.

Jesus, read the blogs on frontpage and get some ideas :)

People need to write a "test-blog" anyways, so you can always just try to make a blog, and see if it gets approved :)

Thanks for the information, I'll check it out. I contain a vast vocabulary and my punctuation is quite exceptional, so perhaps I could make a use of it in this community.

I also noticed I can't like certain posts. I was going to give you a like. :(

Users who are viewing this thread