lolol bye bye weapon chain!

8dodge to cloak is an option for casters now

Back to having scatter and conc getting dodged by non-rogues yay -_-

Foremans gloves best :) 0,05% from expertisecap vs non-agi classes right (oh and ppl that don't stack dodge rating)? As hunter, that is. Also glad that pwc didn't get patched, still no effort needed in hitcapping my frostmage :D it's not THAT unfair for dual wielders anyways, imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Foremans gloves best :) 0,05% from expertisecap vs non-agi classes right (oh and ppl that don't stack dodge rating)? As hunter, that is. Also glad that pwc didn't get patched, still no effort needed in hitcapping my frostmage :D it's not THAT unfair for dual wielders anyways, imo.
ya but its still horrible i remember having crucial scatters dodged because of tht 0.05% DX

ya but its still horrible i remember having crucial scatters dodged because of tht 0.05% DX

Ye. why should it even be possible? I mean if there were more expertise available than that 5 it would not be a problem but now its just lame. rogue evasion = u run or die

Yeah I agree it's kinda lame that there's still that 0,05% left but if you're very concerned about 1/2000 chance of getting dodged, you can always get the 3-part set bonus of fang armor :D And rogues still have no sprint / ShS whereas you have disengage(+sprint/web), hunters mark, concshot which should make it pretty easy for you to not get shat on by a rogue.

BTW since we're talking about hunter now anyways, has anyone tried MM in 5.1? I heard before the patch that all MM hunters would get the ability to cast aimed shot while moving and steady shot too, Is that working for 19?

Yeah I agree it's kinda lame that there's still that 0,05% left but if you're very concerned about 1/2000 chance of getting dodged, you can always get the 3-part set bonus of fang armor :D And rogues still have no sprint / ShS whereas you have disengage(+sprint/web), hunters mark, concshot which should make it pretty easy for you to not get shat on by a rogue.

BTW since we're talking about hunter now anyways, has anyone tried MM in 5.1? I heard before the patch that all MM hunters would get the ability to cast aimed shot while moving and steady shot too, Is that working for 19?

havent tryed MM yet but steady shot can be shot while moving

rogues can pwn hunters all u need 2 do is ambush->evasion->evisc and hope u hit al of them before ur hit once, if u do u can just run at the hunter and deadly poison will prob kill him while he tries kite u

Steady Shot while moving is baseline

Aimed Shot is Glyphed at 25

R.I.P comboshit and nick :(

to bad it still works.. so i guess it will be you that will continue to rest in peace :D

and btw me and Nick are some of the few rogues that doesn't use it, so i dont really know what you mean whit your post... but then again i have never blamed you for being to intelligent

rogues can pwn hunters all u need 2 do is ambush->evasion->evisc and hope u hit al of them before ur hit once, if u do u can just run at the hunter and deadly poison will prob kill him while he tries kite u
eh really? unless the rogue speed pots they still seem pretty easy, provided ur disengage net specced u can get some ground and even if they trinket uve still got a good gap to kite

edit: I imagine posthaste spec would be fine too, it's just about not letting the rogue get close again once uve disengaged cuz once hes on u with disengage on cd u wont be able to peel him

Okay so I was like sorta right, er my 'reliable' sources were sorta right. Thanks for clarifying.

Users who are viewing this thread