US lo'grosh spawn timer?

upUGebE.png

Thank you, mate :) Its purple. I`ll go and farm it then. Purple colored items are very hypnotising. I want them all.

not worth your time, K.

Although it seems to be the most popular drop, since no one wants it.

Intellect:eek:
Its a shit, even in Agility. My boots are better. No thanks! No farm for that shit!

Despite those boots having awful stats now, you never know how a future patch can change item stats, or which items get removed from the game. If you have an epic version of those boots, hang on to them! I can think of worse things to eat up one bank slot.

Despite those boots having awful stats now, you never know how a future patch can change item stats, or which items get removed from the game. If you have an epic version of those boots, hang on to them! I can think of worse things to eat up one bank slot.

I saved a pair of Hovel diggers on a priest in 2012. Came in very handy 3 years later.

Yeah, he's oldstyle. No addons, only eyes and CRT monitor :)

What he's saying, Einstein, is that between the 5 of you there's not enough brain cells to manage a server hop and farm it over several different servers instead of circle-jerking each other in the same cave for 85 minutes minimum.

Users who are viewing this thread