Libram of Voracity?

Can your main farm this and use on a head slot item then give the item to your twink? I see some of the items needed are BoP but once the Libram enchant is applied to a item is that item soulbound? Otherwise it seems that it would be awfully hard to obtain this for a level 19 toon.

My rogue has 150 engineering now so I will be using the engineering goggles, btw.

yes, works with the engi goggles but for fishing hat get a friend to do it and apply in do not be traded

Sweet - Thanks!!

Now I have one more thing to farm on my main, lol.

Still trying for Shadowfang/Assassin's blade in SFK between doing HHM runs w/friends. (gotta love the easy epic rings for newly levelled 70's).

Silent said:
Sweet - Thanks!!

Now I have one more thing to farm on my main, lol.

Still trying for Shadowfang/Assassin's blade in SFK between doing HHM runs w/friends. (gotta love the easy epic rings for newly levelled 70's).

dont bother farming shadowfang and assasins blade. its droprate is so low its nearly not possible, since patch 2.3. Can only be dropped from lvl 21+ mobs. and the only mobs in SFK over that since the patch are the bosses.

Getting it to drop is so low it's not worth trying

A mate of mine called Vzael had a bug in SFK where arugal respawned within 3 seconds of killing him, he said he killed arugal 700+ times and didnt get 1k SF.

Just some information to tell you what the drop rate is like

inky said:
A mate of mine called Vzael had a bug in SFK where arugal respawned within 3 seconds of killing him, he said he killed arugal 700+ times and didnt get 1k SF.

Just some information to tell you what the drop rate is like

Vaj / Vhlak? ^^

I got the +8 agi from the Libram this weekend - just need to finish enachanting my gear now and getting her to 19 (she is still 17) so I can equip all her gear. Have run a few WSG BG's and held up ok - ofc the entire BG was full of 19's, some of which where full blown twinks that smoked me and some seemed to last minute attempts at twinking but prob waited too late into levelling to do it right. I was able to take a few of them down.

Users who are viewing this thread