Lfr

Yeah no one really ever seems to queue for it at level 85. In my experience with it most groups in 85 LFR fall apart quickly and are overall train wrecks. It is really sad.

thinking about gettin a eu account and rolling an 85 on there.. just because they appreciate 85's more over there it seems..

cuz imo lfr sucks. why wait in que to be with a bunch of bads and not win any rolls and even if you do the gears not that great, unless youre a cata purist...in which case why not just join a guild/open raid and do heroic, or any difficulty for that matter, at least in either case theres way better chance to be with good players and also do it on a regular basis so you know youll get loot eventually

if it were that easy, i would. but everytime i join a guild or anything like that, that says they will raid or whatever its always at in opportune times, and or they disband the day i get there. idk its just a little annoying. seeming how i missed most of cata, so i wanted to go in and learn fights and what not.. idk just food for thought.

Also it is sad because I wish LFR could just be a fun way to get JP ... Just want something different from HoT for effective JP farming

Users who are viewing this thread