LFM Dungeon Farm Group

f1bcro.png

I'm online and Tanking atm
FOR THE ALLIANCE!

60 Prot/ret paladin on EU alliance looking for some twink friends to do dungeons with.
Still gearing but dont mind helping others gear while i gear.
Foamychewit#2572

nice bro
do u only 60?
Right now yeah, i do have other alts, 20ish priest i plan to make 70, 40ish monk i plan to make 59 and a few more. Never really have motivation to level them, enjoying my paladin, got an 80 warr but gearing him up and getting shadowmourne then will have him as a bgs alt

Right now yeah, i do have other alts, 20ish priest i plan to make 70, 40ish monk i plan to make 59 and a few more. Never really have motivation to level them, enjoying my paladin, got an 80 warr but gearing him up and getting shadowmourne then will have him as a bgs alt
siiick
if i ever eu
ill hit u up
paladins need 60+ bros
for that passed on slither set

Have also recently got into the WC grind on my Alliance Paladin for the mail gloves.
Add me if you're interested in joining me on this arduous grind.
FatAl@12976.

Edit:
Got lucky on this super epic drop:
Ef1Priy.jpg

...for my Alliance Paladin while hunting for https://www.wowhead.com/item=132743/slither-scale-gauntlets (still haven't got them to drop). But the enchant is nice, stocked up on 40 scrolls of it before dropping Enchanting.

Last edited:
Tanking for WC on Alliance side, if anyone wants to join me.
FatAl@12976.

Easily got up into 100s this week (Somewhere between 120-140) as far as WC runs go. After seeing other people get the BoE glove/gauntlet drops (I missed screenshots for the first 2 mail drops, and 1 leather drop) I started keeping track of my terrible RNG (wish I would have started from the beginning):

IcFDN3T.jpg

25V8yaw.jpg

gOtELuO.jpg

Until...
IT WAS LEATHER!!! :mad:
aNaQEJG.jpg

Plus I already had a pair of these in the bank!

It was at this point that I went into auto-pilot for the rest of the WC run, not paying any attention to the screen and most likely letting Healer and DPS aggro mobs. I was on the phone when I saw...:

Mn5OmCF.jpg

I2YQzT6.jpg

Like 2-3 minutes after the leather ones dropped!

Glad that's over with! I am never making a low-level INT-user (who doesn't exclusively use Cloth Armor) again!!! That grind took a lot out of me.

Unto my next adventure: Farming SFK for years on my pair of Starter Edition Panda Rogues! Wish me luck!

Easily got up into 100s this week (Somewhere between 120-140) as far as WC runs go. After seeing other people get the BoE glove/gauntlet drops (I missed screenshots for the first 2 mail drops, and 1 leather drop) I started keeping track of my terrible RNG (wish I would have started from the beginning):

IcFDN3T.jpg

25V8yaw.jpg

gOtELuO.jpg

Until...
IT WAS LEATHER!!! :mad:
aNaQEJG.jpg

Plus I already had a pair of these in the bank!

It was at this point that I went into auto-pilot for the rest of the WC run, not paying any attention to the screen and most likely letting Healer and DPS aggro mobs. I was on the phone when I saw...:

Mn5OmCF.jpg

I2YQzT6.jpg

Like 2-3 minutes after the leather ones dropped!

Glad that's over with! I am never making a low-level INT-user (who doesn't exclusively use Cloth Armor) again!!! That grind took a lot out of me.

Unto my next adventure: Farming SFK for years on my pair of Starter Edition Panda Rogues! Wish me luck!

Great read and congrats buddy! Wish I was there with ya!

SFK tonight!!!

Queued my first random dungeon since finishing the grind yesterday. WC is trying to be funny:

8wTrCeR.jpg

At least I have the choice of going Leather over Mail on both of my Paladins... Don't know why I would, but I could...

Last edited:
Some random dungeon BoE drops:

KC7Y62k.jpg

LEyqCua.jpg

This lucky guy got a Shadowfang!

rV5BEk1.jpg

Heads up to anyone playing on Windrunner realm. I suggested that he put it up on the AH.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread