Magrain

Veteran
Would gladly appreciate if theres a group to do Eye of Azshara and/or TBC dungeons (Shadow Labrynth and The Mechanar). Currently i cant use the Chronormu Time-Walking to easily que up, only limited to Dazar'alor and Freehold instances. (Magrain-Kel'thuzad)
Thank you in advance.

Would gladly appreciate if theres a group to do Eye of Azshara and/or TBC dungeons (Shadow Labrynth and The Mechanar). Currently i cant use the Chronormu Time-Walking to easily que up, only limited to Dazar'alor and Freehold instances. (Magrain-Kel'thuzad)
Thank you in advance.
Get the Darkmoon Cannon from Darkmoon faire. You can get to The Mechanar/Botanica without a flying mount by using it. For Botanica, some way to slowfall (glider/mage's spell) is needed in addition to the cannon. Since we may create as many f2p accounts as we like, I'd suggest to form you own team by using a multiboxer (e.g. Hotkeynet is free & powerful) and several alts (tank+healer+dps's) in separate accounts

Get the Darkmoon Cannon from Darkmoon faire. You can get to The Mechanar/Botanica without a flying mount by using it. For Botanica, some way to slowfall (glider/mage's spell) is needed in addition to the cannon. Since we may create as many f2p accounts as we like, I'd suggest to form you own team by using a multiboxer (e.g. Hotkeynet is free & powerful) and several alts (tank+healer+dps's) in separate accounts
So does that mean i will never be able to find a group at this rate?

You can find groups, just might want to try the xpoff discord as opposed to the forums for more "real time" replies.
I am in the WOW20 discord, so far no one bothered to help. thought maybe i can find here

It has been like that for 3+ days. I know people have other things to do dont get me wrong. Im just trying my luck here if i might get a group quicker.

(Edit: im still new to the site and fuck i cant use quote properly)

It has been like that for 3+ days. I know people have other things to do dont get me wrong. Im just trying my luck here if i might get a group quicker.

(Edit: im still new to the site and fuck i cant use quote properly)

Me and my friend are up for dungeons, add me if u like Chumpeon#2111 (we're pure f2p)

What's the invite link to discord btw?

Me and my friend are up for dungeons, add me if u like Chumpeon#2111 (we're pure f2p)

What's the invite link to discord btw?
If both of you are pure fps, then how can we even do dungeons? You cant use Chronormu Time-Walking, nor even preform an ingame invite, we will be both sitting ducks unable to do anything lmao

If both of you are pure fps, then how can we even do dungeons? You cant use Chronormu Time-Walking, nor even preform an ingame invite, we will be both sitting ducks unable to do anything lmao

You can invite and we can travel to the dungeons.

A pure f2p account cannot invite people, Starter Edition accounts without play time can't invite people, so i ask you, do you have play time or are you a full f2p?
for f2p, just ask somebody with sub to invite u to a group first, let the one with sub remains as the group leader, then u can invite other f2ps. Try looking for p2p leveling their alts in the starting zones. It is easy there for u to find people you can talk to (f2p can't talk to high levels). Ask nicely and people are willing to help. Once in a group, walk to the dungeon entrance or use meeting stones to teleport teammates there.

And, as i said, if the dungeons u want to walk into are The Mechanar or Botanica, u need the Darkmoon Cannon to help u since f2p don't have flying mounts.

Users who are viewing this thread