"LF Team/Players for the 2v2 Arena Tournament!" - thread

Hardc0re

Legend
Post here what are you looking for and your qualities.

I'll start.

I play wow since patch 1.4 and always played a Warlock, and always PvP'd.

I made a Warlock 60 world PvP movie back then and two about a 19 twink warlock (was considered the worst class of 19s at the time, Back then I was usually considered the best Warlock twink of the Reckoning BG, and I'm not bragging, I'm really proud of that :) I miss the Firetree guys tho :().

With my main Warlock I played arena seriously, always being in the 1900~2k rating in Burning Crusade (before the inflation 2k WAS something) and in Season 4 I lost gladiator by only 5 rating (yeah it sucks).

I didn't adapt to the burst in WotlK so i only got 2k rating during the 4 seasons (after the inflation 2k is not that impressive).

When Cata launched I gave it a try again and managed to get 2.2k before finally getting bored and quitting the game. I'm now more of a Street Fighter player than anything else.

F2P Account brought me back to the game in a more casual way, not paying reduces the "omg I need to log on today" stuff and, since I love to PvP I decided to twink casually (casual on timeplay, but always playing to win and trying to get better all the time).

I'm now playing a mage on horde side (armory Hardivh @ Aerie Peak - Game - World of Warcraft).

I'm playing arcane now but I can play frost just as well, it'll depend on team composition I think.

I'm looking for basically any class, I'd trade a good class composition for teaming with players of similar skill/experience, specially if you played high-level arenas before, and know how to proper position yourself, LoS CC, interrupt important casts, etc... I think that in this bracket player > class (yeah, even hunters!)

TLDR: Good Mage player LF Good anything player, Horde-side, for the 2v2 tourny :)

Good resto drops LF any dps that knows how to play (keybinds, strafes)

I'm 95 percent bis. No boas or hat yet

Pm me here or contact me in game I'm

Playingfree (A) - aerie peak, us

Twinkytoes said:

wtfffw.png

Hardc0re said:
It's ok IMO

He's the one with the latency problem, not me.

Jdoring said:
Said it on one of these threads ill say it here, 3v3 is better than 2v2 imo

3v3 at this level would be completely awful. you'd have to outright ban hunters, which is dumb, and agm would be stupidly overpowered and you'd have to ban that too. nobody likes banning stuff - that's no fun.

that being said, doing some informal 3v3s would be a blast. we certainly have enough people to do it.

C O T U S said:
3v3 at this level would be completely awful. you'd have to outright ban hunters, which is dumb, and agm would be stupidly overpowered and you'd have to ban that too. nobody likes banning stuff - that's no fun.

that being said, doing some informal 3v3s would be a blast. we certainly have enough people to do it.

3v3 would be way more balanced

CC during AGM, start again

Hardc0re said:
3v3 would be way more balanced

CC during AGM, start again

sorry man, but i've got more twink arena experience than everyone on this forum put together, and 3v3 in this bracket would be a total joke. the damage to hp ratio is laughable. the only thing that could save it would be AGMs, but not everyone has them, soooooo it just puts us back at square one.

if there was just some way to pass out AGMs to everyone, that would be absolutely ideal.

Users who are viewing this thread