LF Realm to F2P on! Maybe a guild

Arinatintin

Legend
Hello I have been without Gametime for like 4 months now and i am starting to get bored doing things around the house. I want to make a F2P Toon and play some twink BGs however i wanted a good Twink guild to lvl in and PvP With. I know how to gear most classes now that i have studied the game. If anyone is willing to help me out or what not it would be helpful.

( I dont know if guild invites work on F2P but they used to on Trial...)

Thanks in advance.

Arinatintin

19 Gnome Rogue <Owned> Thrall-US

F2P accounts can't get guild invites. Also if you thinking about creating a 19 toon you will most likley be killed by everyone you come across, ex) your weapon enchants have to be +1 weapon damage because you can't use the AH.

Best of luck to yah

swilley07 said:
F2P accounts can't get guild invites. Also if you thinking about creating a 19 toon you will most likley be killed by everyone you come across, ex) your weapon enchants have to be +1 weapon damage because you can't use the AH.

Best of luck to yah

actually F2P 19's fair rather well cause they are only having to face 19's who have same points and talents. only handicap is lack of enchants and boa helms

F2P 20's have to face P2P 20 -24"s. those at 22-24 pick up some insane talents spells.

example: 20 F2P feral druid is pretty much the same as a 19

a P2P 24 twink feral druid gains:

- ravage (same as rogues backstab),

- skull bash for cat/bear which is a charge that also interrupts casting

- tigers fury, increases damage 15% for 6 sec

- faerie fire feral, this ability also does about 650+ damage to a opponent when used in bear form also on a 6 sec CD. this damage ability used to be at higher levels. i have a 39 feral he does 1458 damage on his FFF in bear. it's like having exorcism ability on a feral druid now

- 4 levels of stealth advantage

F2P 20's are in a 20-24 bracket, you are not going to stop the players who want every advantage. same situation as previously 60 capped players having to face 64's using gear socketed with WOTLK gems...no contest. of course 70's also have to face 74's, certain few classes of 74's are "I WIN" mode but most players stay at 70

Considering that for most of wow life 19 twinks smashed lvling chars, I find hard to believe the exclusivity that twinks manage to display now towards f2p chars that have joined the "xp stopped" bracket. Not to mention that f2p chars are somewhat better than the unaware lvl 10 newb discovering wsg for the first time.

and with the 10 gold cap..good lukc getting the mats for 15 agilityx2

F2P players can't get 15 agi....hence my post on the handicap of enchants

they are limited to a 100 cap on any profession except cooking/fishing which can be taken to 375

they can't trade, use mail or auction house

playing a F2P you will spend alot of time swapping professions should you feel up to it

-enchants

-JC items

-scopes

-armor kits

-sharpening stones

-potions

-scrolls

Robertx jenkins said:
and with the 10 gold cap..good lukc getting the mats for 15 agilityx2

it wouldnt matter if you got the mats, you cant get high enough enchanting to do the enchant, and you cant trade with anyone else to get it any other way either.

Trialathlon said:
Considering that for most of wow life 19 twinks smashed lvling chars, I find hard to believe the exclusivity that twinks manage to display now towards f2p chars that have joined the "xp stopped" bracket. Not to mention that f2p chars are somewhat better than the unaware lvl 10 newb discovering wsg for the first time.

No. XP off 19 players want people who are geared and have some clue of how to play. They don't want 800 hp f2p people shitting up the bracket even more. At least budget twinks might have a few heirlooms that are decently enchanted. May not be BiS, but won't be limited to 3 stam to bracers and +1 weapon damage as melee. You are insane if you think how twinking was years ago should have any bearing on how it is now. Your argument about stomping level 10 players is invalid. Maybe if there was no separate queue for XP on and off, but there is. Come geared to xp off or expect to get hostile treatment.

f2p caps at 20 and that is where f2p players should go. No one at 19 is going to farm for 20 minutes so they can get heirlooms faster.

F2p are here to stay. We have come to ruin your fabulous bracket. QQ!

Except for the enchants (weapon, chest, cloak, bracers, gloves and boots) there no much difference between f2p and normal twinks. I expect to have 1.4k HP after getting the fishing hat and 2xAGMs. Currently running at 1k HP with pretty good results.

allahkazam said:
It's a massive DPS gimp. And by massive I mean go to ****ing 20s.

no such thing as just 20's......it 20-24 bracket. as many of the first 20F2Ps had a free pawn session on unknowing players, seeing the QQ the free ride appears to be coming to a end since players are rolling 24's they are more severely owning 20F2Ps, than a 19 twink would own 19F2p

20F2Ps are feeling the pain, trying to get on one server, do wargames, etc.....imo will get boring

Users who are viewing this thread