LF EU 19 twink guild

redemptions

Legend
Ok so now i have seen that US got a real load of serious 19 twink guilds with premades. But i was wondering if there was any serious EU 19 twink guilds. I am thinking about either moving my hunter or my FC Druid, but i don't know where to. If any1 knows a guild or owns a guild that meets what i am searching for then i would love to know. Thanks!

Kind regards

Redemptions of Terenas EU

Draenor is best EU server for twinking atm i think, alliance are more active on twinks atm. We rise you fall is pretty decent guild.

Draenor is a good choice, Horde Better luck next time is also a good choice but we are not so srious yet but i think we will but We rise u fall is a really good choice:)

Aszune: Queueing is the best bit also has its fair share of serious players =)

NO1 sadly do premades atm... We all hoep to do so soon.

Atm we need more practice in wargames, but I guess soon Eu will get some kind of premades going again.

In BLNT we got weekly duel events with prices etc.

Tryin to do more, making it escalate.

Wsg pops each day and sometimes in group, sometimes not.

We kinda settle on the Huntard part, when we comes to premades, and druids seems so poor fc's compared to pallies atm (not to mention upcomming patch) maybe druid D healer or O feral.

But feel free to come look or read our small forum (to set up events).

Should be in my signature.

Hf.

What do u need most then

We Rise You Fall looks really serious, with geared members. What class do u need the most of everything because i might aswell be starting a new char to get 19 on my server for BoA's and then moving it.

Yea, if any guild is looking for a defensive frost mage I would be happy to answer any questions about if I fulfill the requirements. :>

redemptions said:
We Rise You Fall looks really serious, with geared members. What class do u need the most of everything because i might aswell be starting a new char to get 19 on my server for BoA's and then moving it.

We're definately fine for paladins at the moment. Other than that we have room for most other classes.

Dinkorastamán said:
In BLNT we got weekly duel events with prices etc.

wtf you get gold for playing hunter now? :S

Might be making a shaman, hunter, warrior, priest, mage or warlock then. Any prefer? :> Just taking out of what i have BoA's for ^^

Dinkorastamán said:
We deffo could use a geared experienced frost mage in D^^

redemptions said:
Might be making a shaman, hunter, warrior, priest, mage or warlock then. Any prefer? :> Just taking out of what i have BoA's for ^^

Hmm. Suit yourself. Thank me later.

Ok i'll take that as a "yes, u can choose by urself" :D. Haven't decided yet, but will start soon hopefully. Can give a poke whenever i am ready to move server ;)

Users who are viewing this thread