LF BiS Fury Warrior

How helpful.

Anyway this is the closest thing I could find.

Well he aint even saying what he exactly is looking for.. PVP (lol) or PvE? if he wants to go SMF or TG.. i hardly believe anyone can tell him for sure whats best for dps.. but he seems to have no idea, or at least isnt showing any of his thoughts what he is expecting here.. ?!

again, like in the armory vault.. the posted characters are worth shit.. mixed pvp and pve-gear.. warglaives with mongoose on it? srsly.. hard to believe you are not trolling him.. :rolleyes:

My mistake, as i forgot to mention i was looking for a Fury Warrior PvP BiS set, although you were right on the fact that "i have no idea" which is obviously why i was looking for others opinions, please excuse yourself as your trolling is not wanted here, "Nafury".

Thank you to those of you who's posts didn't fmo.

Last edited by a moderator:
chardev 10 - Mist of Pandaria - BETA

there you go.. idk if that's BiS.. but i think it would be quite viable in scale with how fury warriors are "viable" (i wonder its worth the try but usually i like every warrior) not sure about the gemming tho.. when i played arms (mostly) i liked having some expertise but that was also when i got lots of t6 protection parts (belt and boots) so not sure if its worth it..

i think you just have to try out and find a way you like.. also trinkets you may chose other.. sonic booster might be BiS but not sure if swp trinket would be good (though i really dont like it, mainly because its gay as arms)

- go for 4 sets of brutal -> the bonus is simply great
- go for engineering -> synapse is just great for your burst dmg
- if you have much money go for LW and put shit on your legs (afaik it wont be useless if you relearn JC)

you're welcome.. dont fuck with me "trolling" - maybe i get sarcastic or a lil arrogant but thats just for this stupidity that i see from pov playing warrior for like 2 years on 70 or something.. ;)
well whatever.. make your own mind..

PS: i GUESS strenght is worth more than pvp power.. i reach like 37% percent and dmg is still shit.. thinking of that and no real selfheal on warrior.. str might be better.. ...try out ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
chardev 10 - Mist of Pandaria - BETA

there you go.. idk if that's BiS.. but i think it would be quite viable in scale with how fury warriors are "viable" (i wonder its worth the try but usually i like every warrior) not sure about the gemming tho.. when i played arms (mostly) i liked having some expertise but that was also when i got lots of t6 protection parts (belt and boots) so not sure if its worth it..

i think you just have to try out and find a way you like.. also trinkets you may chose other.. sonic booster might be BiS but not sure if swp trinket would be good (though i really dont like it, mainly because its gay as arms)

- go for 4 sets of brutal -> the bonus is simply great
- go for engineering -> synapse is just great for your burst dmg
- if you have much money go for LW and put shit on your legs (afaik it wont be useless if you relearn JC)

you're welcome.. dont fuck with me "trolling" - maybe i get sarcastic or a lil arrogant but thats just for this stupidity that i see from pov playing warrior for like 2 years on 70 or something.. ;)
well whatever.. make your own mind..

PS: i GUESS strenght is worth more than pvp power.. i reach like 37% percent and dmg is still shit.. thinking of that and no real selfheal on warrior.. str might be better.. ...try out ^^

It seems i have underestimated you, as i seem to do in T.I alot :L my mistake.

Thank you for the assistance, greatly appreciated ;)
/bow

no problem.. i mostly love every warrior on 70s out there just because they're tryin.. especially with mages bein so overpowered in the past it was a real pain in the ass to perform as a warrior..

well ok, i had my fun with 2 or 3 healers in my back.. but most of the time it was quite hard.. nevermind.. i can only give you the advice to try out arms as it might be better for burst timing and gameplay (thats only my opinion)..
at the end, just you go for whats fun to you.. warriors rule :d

Users who are viewing this thread