LF BIS 85 Rogue twink link

I'm not entirely convinced it will beat ShS though, but we'll see. Baseline prep will make things so much easier, though.

On another note, do you think legendaries are worth using over 442 daggers? Idk if its possible to have long matches even if both teams have a healer; if it is, the proc will win hands down.

I soon get legendary daggers on my rogue Frannie@The maelstrom and i think for pvp if you get proc with the new patch i mean 150 energy and 5 combbo points for 6 seconds i mean around 5-8 evis.

GG xd i will test and post when i have tested :D

I soon get legendary daggers on my rogue Frannie@The maelstrom and i think for pvp if you get proc with the new patch i mean 150 energy and 5 combbo points for 6 seconds i mean around 5-8 evis.

GG xd i will test and post when i have tested :D
I'm starting to get jealous

Last edited by a moderator:
Oneflight @ Stormreaver - Community - World of Warcraft

not seeing many people use the 440 cape from rares in vale of eternal blossom, 282 mastery and 404 agi

i have legendaries but not using atm, prefering fist and dagger
For the first it is alot better to use dubble dagger duo to ambush hits retarded hard, and why do you go mastery over agility?

I Should change belt gem braces enchant cloak enchant head meta + gem get dancing steel on weapon and upgrade your trinket.

Frannie @ The Maelstrom - Community - World of Warcraft

That is my dueling gear i got pvp set also.

Meta should always be +3% crit effect, it's always better than the mastery one.

As for mastery vs agility, it's quite possible that as subtlety you already have enough agility. Plus the cata gems in the few pieces that can take them will end up being plain better.

The fist should be in the offhand, but that's basically it. You only need one dagger for the buff.

Users who are viewing this thread