LF Battletags for BG's

jthlolz

Legend
Hello I recently dinged a warlock to level 85 and I've noticed that most hordes in bgs are crap geared while alliance are not, So I'm looking for some geared & friendly 85 players for bgs everynow and then.
Feel free to add my battletag : Jth#2480

My pala is still in progress ,but i'm lookin' 4 ppl to put me in eubg quee coz there is no 85-89 expoff in rubg.
My b-tag: Mikoto#2455, thanx in advance!

I think i saw you today in AB. Skydiving from LM some times. Wish i could do that to, but my team (except for the deathknight Härj) was horrendously crap.. So we couldnt really leave BS! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think i saw you today in AB. Skydiving from LM some times. Wish i could do that to, but my team (except for the deathknight Härj) was horrendously crap.. So we couldnt really leave BS! ;)
Yeah, it was me, and all my team turned on their tunnel vision and was trying to kill that tough dk and no one expept
me was trying to kill a healer =\

Looking for more blanket silences and no DR stuns please? Cant blizzard add more of this so i can enjoy the game geing stunned or silenced for more then 90% of the time. i was telling härj last bg i did before i ragequit the shit game, everytime i got cc'd. And all those shit cc's and silences are instant. Cant be avoided if u not random spam glyphed SW: Death. SILENCE SILENCE FEARED STUNED STUNNED SILENCE FEARED. thats the world for a healer. and if u even THINK of do a casted heal, you are dead in the next globals.

This game is only fun if u roll a class/specc who can roflstomp oneshots with cds up i guess, but thats not my cup of tea. Random scrubs running around failing at the game and yet killing better people just because that class has stuns and silences ruins the game.

I take a break of this shit for some weeks

Ruben#2437

- 85 Mage
- 85 Priest Disc/Shadow
- 85 Rogue
- 85 Druid Feral/Resto
- 85 Paladin Retri
- 85 Shaman Resto/Ele

Ayoade#2740

85 Human Rogue on EU. always up for a bg or three :)

Hello there, i am also looking for more EU players to play along.
My toon is a protection paladin: Fôrthewin@Twisting Nether - Commnunity - World of Warcraft
Here is my battle tag: (p.m me for it), write in the comment that you are from twinkinfo, don't leave it blank because there is a chance i will not accept you.

Users who are viewing this thread