LF B-tags

hi. i am looking for B-tags for an HK and achievement farming group, for WsG and AB. PM for mine or drop me yours :).

Disclaimer.

if you do not like HK farming then do not reply. i am not asking for permission or your opinion, thanks :).

Seriously i dont know what your saying. haha But thanks for taking time out of your miserable life to try to get my attention.

replys to comments he cant see..... this guy hasn't played wow before cata yet has the attitude of a "pro".

why am i even on TI anymore with morons like this who havent even stepped in to arena and have the ego of a duelist.

replys to comments he cant see..... this guy hasn't played wow before cata yet has the attitude of a "pro".

why am i even on TI anymore with morons like this who havent even stepped in to arena and have the ego of a duelist.

Your signature pretty much sums up the answer :)

i got duelist get on my level.

Users who are viewing this thread