US LF active members to bring back the 70 bracket!

Galactus

Grandfathered
The guild <The Burning Crusades> on Kel'Thuzad Alliance are in search for active level 70 members who want to do Arenas, Battlegrounds, Raids, Dungeons and WPvP. The level 70 bracket is my favorite along with many others; but there hasn't been a dedicated 70 guild or community on US in quite some time; if you are a veteran or new and interested to become part of the 70 bracket please join us using the contact information provided below.

We will be helping members gear whether that be carries or guild runs through Black Temple, Sunwell, and the other raids scattered across the Outlands in a way to build up the community and conquer the Burning Crusade.

Requirements:
- Alliance
- Kel'Thuzad US
- Being active (Logging in at least once a week)
-All classes/races accepted ( No
feral druids allowed ;) Jk )

Raiding and PvP schedule:
-Raiding times will be updated once we have enough active members to have core teams
-Arena Skirmishes will be done daily with guild members
-War-games between guild members will be hosted daily once we have enough active
members
-Premade battlegrounds will be formed daily once we have enough active members (This goes for the horde aswell due to long/unresponsive ques) *Until 7.0 at least*

Contact Information:
Blackberryy - Kel'Thuzad (Guild Master)
Blossy - Kel'Thuzad
Galaçtus - Kel'Thuzad

Fabreezbruh#11267 (Guild Master)
Zen#12893

I will be starting a horde toon on Bleeding Hollow and some of our current members as well. I hope to see you and your guild :)

Users who are viewing this thread